refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD, 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The other odd thing, InnoDrive requires sports package, any idea why? first gen doesn't have this requirement..
Porsche Taycan 2025 Taycan configurator now available! 1707346574279

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Has anybody be able to save a configuration on the US website? I keep getting an "We are not able to save your configuration at the moment Please try again later" error.
Try clicking ”Print” at the very bottom of page and it should save as a PDF.

refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD, 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Try clicking ”Print” at the very bottom of page and it should save as a PDF.
That's silly, i want to share the config with people, dealers etc, even "send to dealer" fails.
very strange to release a configurator like that!

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Just noticed that the UK configurator has changed from yesterday- it now only shows the new Taycan, which is no longer referred to as the Taycan II (I did think that an odd thing to have done for non-internal purposes- it doesn't do the original version any favours and it begs the question what happens with the next version).

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I'm very relieved to say that right now I genuinely still prefer my Existing GTS ST. The New 4S would be the most comparable at the moment, which costs more due to a few sneaky tricks from Porsche (have to have Bose for the Electric Sport Sound)
The new charging/range benefits sound great but for the 5/6 times a year when I need those features, I think I'll sit tight for now and ride out this depreciation curve :)
Hopefully, the UK EV Tax incentives will remain favorable for the foreseeable

Taycan2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, EQS, Range Rover
Country flag
I'm very relieved to say that right now I genuinely still prefer my Existing GTS ST. The New 4S would be the most comparable at the moment, which costs more due to a few sneaky tricks from Porsche (have to have Bose for the Electric Sport Sound)
The new charging/range benefits sound great but for the 5/6 times a year when I need those features, I think I'll sit tight for now and ride out this depreciation curve :)
Hopefully, the UK EV Tax incentives will remain favorable for the foreseeable
I think the slow down in EV take up in the UK (which is making headlines) will encourage the next government (whoever it is) to keep things favourable. I doubt BIK will come down from the raises already scheduled i, but any further raises may be a bit slower than they otherwise would have been.

so I’m definitely hoping for a good few more years of tax efficient motoring.