RallyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
Colors have changed and been juggled around. Some colors are no longer an up charge such as neptune blue and ice grey. New colors are oak green, shade green and provence.
Sponsored

marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
I'm really not that thrilled with the color choices, especially the non-availability of metallic white.
I actually find many of the colors to be quite unattractive and suspect Porsche is more concerned with pushing the custom color concept over providing traditionally popular colors.

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Another observation: The 21" Mission-E Design Wheels are now available with steel brakes, not just PCCB and PSCB. And those 2025 Mission-E wheels look different (chunkier) than the original Mission E wheels.
Chunkier isn't the word! They now look like whitewalls. I entered my spec for my 21 vs a comparable spec for the 24 and I am not loving the new Mission e's at all. Headlights seem OK. New crease on the fenders is a bit meh.
Porsche Taycan 2025 Taycan configurator now available! Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 6.06.56 PM

Porsche Taycan 2025 Taycan configurator now available! Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 11.04.37 AM

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
they've also deleted the 21 inch exclusive wheels- now more exclusive, hehe
wheel selection is lame AF. Feeling so much better about my 2022 spec -
I don't care much about residuals, it's for my enjoyment not my IRA

Last edited:

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Chunkier isn't the word! They now look like whitewalls. I entered my spec for my 21 vs a comparable spec for the 24 and I am not loving the new Mission e's at all. Headlights seem OK. New crease on the fenders is a bit meh.
Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 6.06.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 11.04.37 AM.png
I wonder if they're now more aerodynamic... that would seem to be the effect...

refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2020 Macan, BMW i8, Audi ETron
Country flag
another configurator pricing anomaly, Macan EV Burmester option $4700, Taycan $7000....
The description of the systems is identical:
Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System with a total output of over 1,455 watts and 21 individually controlled loudspeakers including a 25cm/400-watt active subwoofer with class D amplifier, two-way center system and 3D High-End Surround technology for a fascinating, expansive and homogeneous sound. Sophisticated high-end audio components, e.g. special air motion transformer (AMT) tweeters, and a total diaphragm surface area of more than 2,500cm2 enable precision playback even at very high sound levels. A wide selection of preset equalizers ensures a first-class audio experience. The selectable Driver Focus places the driver seat in the center of the sound and focusses the whole system on this seat. The sound conditioner based on microphone technology adapts the sound sensitively and in real time to the driving situation. What's more, the Sound Enhancer delivers improved audio quality and dynamics for compressed file formats such as MP3.
Very weird!

bluesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW F10 M5 Comp, BMW F10 550i
Country flag
another configurator pricing anomaly, Macan EV Burmester option $4700, Taycan $7000....
The description of the systems is identical:

Very weird!
Burmester comes up as the same $5810 on my pretend turbo build on both J1.I and .II.

refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2020 Macan, BMW i8, Audi ETron
Country flag
Even weirder.. the 7k figure comes from a base Taycan build

marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
I'm not particularly fond of having to option colored seat belts to avoid having them clash with my dark interior.

Avantgarde

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Taycan RWD PB+, 21' X5 Xdrive45e, 09' Cayman
Country flag
I'm really not that thrilled with the color choices, especially the non-availability of metallic white.
I actually find many of the colors to be quite unattractive and suspect Porsche is more concerned with pushing the custom color concept over providing traditionally popular colors.
What is more odd is how they flip flop special and standard colors. I would be PISSED if i had paid $3K for Ice Grey or Neptune blue. You wanna add more standard colors, fine. Just go pick some other color from thousands. Why would you specifically pick a color that you made people pay $3K for years now standard, unless 1- you have left over paint or 2- you just want to mess with people who paid for that color thinking it would be rare.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
What is more odd is how they flip flop special and standard colors. I would be PISSED if i had paid $3K for Ice Grey or Neptune blue. You wanna add more standard colors, fine. Just go pick some other color from thousands. Why would you specifically pick a color that you made people pay $3K for years now standard, unless 1- you have left over paint or 2- you just want to mess with people who paid for that color thinking it would be rare.
They overstocked on Neptune pigment?

Thing is, the “dreams” colors now are more expensive than the first tier (non-standard) until now. Iirc, Cherry was a $800 option, and now that tier is $1200+.