cnaidoo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone have issues with their Taycan. Got an odd chassis error issue. Took it to the dealership. Found out wiring harness got snapped as the suspension moved up and down. Apparently it was routed incorrectly during the build. Now waiting on parts :-(

Porsche Taycan 209 miles on the vehicle and it’s in the shop AEDCA27E-3B9E-445A-832B-7EE703FCFA99
Sponsored

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
As the owner whose car has been in the shop for over 50 consecutive days, I would gladly trade this error for mine (a weird mobile control module initiation error). At least they know exactly what it is and how to fix it. The part hopefully does not have a chip, as those may experience delays.

OP
OP

cnaidoo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
As the owner whose car has been in the shop for over 50 consecutive days, I would gladly trade this error for mine (a weird mobile control module initiation error). At least they know exactly what it is and how to fix it. The part hopefully does not have a chip, as those may experience delays.
50 days?? Whats the limit for lemon law?

lazvek

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2008 911 Carrera S Cabrio
Country flag
I just had this exact thing happen to me this week. I pulled over and restarted the car and it has been fine since. I have an appointment with the dealer in a week. Sounds like it’s going to be fun.
Porsche Taycan 209 miles on the vehicle and it’s in the shop EB31063F-F123-48F6-92F8-475311824414
Porsche Taycan 209 miles on the vehicle and it’s in the shop CFB32CCA-AFC0-41B1-9900-CA207B6E4B7E

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I read something about a Porsche telematics host application trying to talk to vehicles several times a second vs. once an hour - that this may have contributed to this issue. It was supposedly a bug created in an update in their back-end, and they've since fixed it. That was posed as the explanation why a lot of people seemed to have had this same symptom on the same day(s).

John89

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Maybe a few people….
Yep, it is allegedly a faulty update that didn't work over the OTA and was canceled by Porsche. Triggered the alert. I got it and it went away after I turned car off and restarted
Sponsored