• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

21” Taycan All Season Tires - New

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 S (s) Cayenne S, Taycan 4s, GT4 clubsport
Country flag
I have a brand new set of Continental Procontact RX all season tires just removed from my Taycan during PDI when it arrived at dealership from Germany. ( I swapped them for summer tires. )

These new tires have never seen a road and are currently on their side in a air conditioned garage. They will fit the mission E or exclusive wheel option.

I attached the details from tire rack. Make me an offer and save some money!

Porsche Taycan 21” Taycan All Season Tires - New B7CCF89E-CE56-492D-9B6F-C559F710D72B
Sponsored

Last edited:

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
GLWS! I expect there will be a bunch of these available for people, as I plan on doing the same thing. :D

OP
OP
Bsteffes

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
GLWS! I expect there will be a bunch of these available for people, as I plan on doing the same thing. :D
Thank you sir. Yes, thanks to the EPA...we couldn’t get the sticky rubber for our high performance cars

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I have a brand new set of Continental Procontact RX all season tires just removed from my Taycan during PDI when it arrived at dealership from Germany. ( I swamped them for summer tires. )

These new tires have never seen a road and are currently on their side in a air conditioned garage. They will fit the mission E or exclusive wheel option.

B7CCF89E-CE56-492D-9B6F-C559F710D72B.jpeg
What tire did you end up putting on the car as I want Michelin's but Michelin stated they don't make 305/30/21s. Thoughts?

OP
OP
Bsteffes

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What tire did you end up putting on the car as I want Michelin's but Michelin stated they don't make 305/30/21s. Thoughts?
I wanted michelins as well...but nothing from them yet. I went with the OEM summer tire option that is Porsche certified (NF0)for the Taycan
The pirelli p zero (pz4). I have attached the screenshot.

Porsche Taycan 21” Taycan All Season Tires - New C19D6542-6A24-4718-A215-994F316B476D

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
What do you p
I wanted michelins as well...but nothing from them yet. I went with the OEM summer tire option that is Porsche certified (NF0)for the Taycan

C19D6542-6A24-4718-A215-994F316B476D.jpeg

[/QUOTE
well

C19D6542-6A24-4718-A215-994F316B476D.jpeg
Well in Florida you can stick with summer tires all year round. We either have to go with all season or two sets for summer and winter. We need Michelin to make all season 305/30/21 tires. Hope they are reading this as Taycan owners would buy them.

OP
OP
Bsteffes

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
need to get these out of my garage. Anyone willing to make me a a crazy offer. Someone here is going to need a second set at some point....
Thanks!

Jaymo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Where in fla are you ? I’m in Palm Beach, how much ?

kpreblud

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
need to get these out of my garage. Anyone willing to make me a a crazy offer. Someone here is going to need a second set at some point....
Thanks!
are these still available and would you be willing to ship them

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
I have a brand new set of Continental Procontact RX all season tires just removed from my Taycan during PDI when it arrived at dealership from Germany. ( I swapped them for summer tires. )

B7CCF89E-CE56-492D-9B6F-C559F710D72B.jpeg
that tire have nfo (porsche cer.)only for 20 size wheel not for 21 mision wheels.and if you use non NFO tire on your taycan say bye bye to garantee.i talk to service several times they always saying same shit to me.YOU NEED TO BUY 20WHEELS WİTH WİNTER TİRES!!!..if you using a 911 its only cancel garantee of wheel/brakes and that kind of stff..but at taycans as all we know our electric motors directly connect to wheel so non NFO tires means garantee of for engines and more...

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2020 911 Carrera 4S
Thanks!
Where in FL?

Lowpue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 912, 1995 911, 2000 911, 2001 Boxster, 2002 911 4S, 2014 TurboS, 2015 Huracan, TTS ordered
Country flag
funny...mine came with summers because my order was screwed up....so we put on All Seasons for the pacific northwest. Now I have an extra set of summers with 200 miles on them.

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
For my mission E rims i have ordered PIRELLI WINTER W270 SOTTOZERO SERIES 2 with “W” speed code (<270 km/h)
Sponsored