21 inch RS Spyder design wheels now available for all models

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I see you can now option the RS spyder design wheels for the 4S, not just the GTS.
They look like they've been painted black and then surface polished, when configured, though they also appear all-black in the selector. A bit confusing - see picture. They look great either way though!

Porsche Taycan 21 inch RS Spyder design wheels now available for all models 61E321A7-3AA3-420B-8A9E-E0E2D04AE84F
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I see you can now option the RS spyder design wheels for the 4S, not just the GTS.
They look like they've been painted black and then surface polished, when configured, though they also appear all-black in the selector. A bit confusing - see picture. They look great either way though!

61E321A7-3AA3-420B-8A9E-E0E2D04AE84F.png
Yep, I posted a while back that these wheels are available on the base Taycan upwards.

Alias

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
I would love these for winter tires on my coming GTS (the all black ones for summer), but I guess 21" winter tires are hard to come by...

OP
OP
Tino82

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yep, I posted a while back that these wheels are available on the base Taycan upwards.
[/QUOTE

Do you know if in reality they appear as all black (like on the GTS) or do they come with the silver sections?

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Not on the CT is seems. Shame, they look nice

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
In what way?
No reason really (original thought was due to the finish which may mark easier than the other choices if used regularly on gravel tracks) and likely they can be sourced separately via the Dealership.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
No reason really (original thought was due to the finish which may mark easier than the other choices if used regularly on gravel tracks) and likely they can be sourced separately via the Dealership.
The Cross Turismo 21" wheels, which I prefer over all other wheels available for a Taycan with the Spyder ones second, were completely covered on scratches and dings after one of the magazines did a gravel road fast test.

I suspect the finish of any wheel used on gravel will be damaged by such use.

My pet hate is wheels with a combination of paint and shiny metal, and always has been, which rules out almost all the wheels offered by Porsche for the Taycan for me...

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The Cross Turismo 21" wheels, which I prefer over all other wheels available for a Taycan with the Spyder ones second, were completely covered on scratches and dings after one of the magazines did a gravel road fast test.

I suspect the finish of any wheel used on gravel will be damaged by such use.

My pet hate is wheels with a combination of paint and shiny metal, and always has been, which rules out almost all the wheels offered by Porsche for the Taycan for me...
Yep, none are really practical and style reigns supreme over substance.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Cheer up guys I'm sure the dealership will sort this out for you and help you order satin black as replacements if you simply go for the standard alloy.
Sponsored