Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
in warmer weather, on the SMALL battery, I am seeing 250 (and a little higher if I were to choose Range mode - which I don't!)
2020 Taycan Turbo in summer charges to 270 miles with summer tires. 230 miles in winter with snows.
Sponsored

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
I charge to 80% normally and it comes out to 230-240 miles if I were to do 100%. Use Range mode cruising/traffic and Sport+ for fun situations.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Guys, the headline mileage on the battery charge which everyone is choosing to report / compare isn't that helpful. It would be better to share consumption found under 'Total Trip' for comparative purposes as this is the only meaningful measure that is accurate. We could go further and group by country, region etc given the huge differences we are seeing across the forum.

I'd be interested in seeing Total Trip mi/kWh or kW/kWh since start of ownership which should give a good baseline. The range should be between 2.6 mi/kWh and < 4.0 mi/kWh.
2.7 over ~3000 miles. CT4 on 21” summer tires with roof rails

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Guys, the headline mileage on the battery charge which everyone is choosing to report / compare isn't that helpful. It would be better to share consumption found under 'Total Trip' for comparative purposes as this is the only meaningful measure that is accurate. We could go further and group by country, region etc given the huge differences we are seeing across the forum.

I'd be interested in seeing Total Trip mi/kWh or kW/kWh since start of ownership which should give a good baseline. The range should be between 2.6 mi/kWh and < 4.0 mi/kWh.
I can get that info now the app is working again!

RWD / PB+ / UK / home charge to 80—85%.

Lots of shortish journeys though...

Porsche Taycan 271 miles!  100% charged. What’s your range shown? Screenshot_20220621-221445_My Porsche

Old man

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross Turismo 2022 VWSportwagen TDI 20
Country flag

Ct4 20” all seasons, roof rails,3200 miles 2.8 miles/kWh

Computerglitch

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG 43 , 997
Country flag
Really good given the mileage - 276.1 miles. Are your journeys typically a reasonable distance and not motorway driving?
Not much motorway driving….mainly 50mph dual carriageways and side roads. In live in east London so a fair bit of traffic. Wondering if the smaller battery is helping? Only have a rwd on 20” wheels. Used air con about 10 days since March 1st

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Not much motorway driving….mainly 50mph dual carriageways and side roads. In live in east London so a fair bit of traffic. Wondering if the smaller battery is helping? Only have a rwd on 20” wheels. Used air con about 10 days since March 1st
I think its more to do with the warmer weather and sub 70 mph driving. The car will (of course) be lighter.

In my own case I'm around 3.2 mi/kWh (PB+) over 13,000 miles and 2 winters which I'm really pleased with. I do fairly regular motorway journeys of around 126 miles each way where 3/4 of the time my speed is a constant 70 mph (little or no opportunity for braking recuperation).

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ct4 20” all seasons, roof rails,3200 miles 2.8 miles/kWh
Pretty decent - 234.36 miles - low mileage, warmer time of year, you should easily climb to 3.1 / 3.2 over the next few months as you add more miles.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
242 miles for my week-old (now at 309 miles) CT Turbo, in spirited driving on winding B-roads in the Yorkshire Dales (including Buttertubs Pass as popularised by Clarkson). Actual journey was 126 miles from which I extrapolated the 242 based on having used 52% charge.
Sponsored