Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
This is the best looking view from the rear view camera that I have seen so hopefully I get the same fix on mine. Do the pavers on your driveway not go straight across or is view still distorted? I wish there were some other cars are in the picture as well to see if they’re distorted.
I can fix some more pictures, the driveway are not straight..
Sponsored

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Another update arrived yesterday afternoon relating to HV battery. I've not applied it yet. Very little details.

OTA HV Update - 220603.jpg
Have tried 4 times to download without much success. Think have followed instructions to the "tee" but always get a message that car is active & cannot download!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Have tried 4 times to download without much success. Think have followed instructions to the "tee" but always get a message that car is active & cannot download!
Yes I had the same issue but persevered and it ultimately worked.

Turns out it is the ONA7 update which I got from the Updates area of the PCM rather than the notification.

I think the update downloads more behind the scenes and isn't immediately available to install at first.

Try launching from the updates screen and wait. A message appears on the main display cockpit and then you're asked to leave and lock the car.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Yes I had the same issue but persevered and it ultimately worked.

Turns out it is the ONA7 update which I got from the Updates area of the PCM rather than the notification.

I think the update downloads more behind the scenes and isn't immediately available to install at first.

Try launching from the updates screen and wait. A message appears on the main display cockpit and then you're asked to leave and lock the car.
Hi Adrian,
I got notification first. Tried via updates where it is prominent as well without success. Guess the car has not be fully charged for the update to take place? fully charged? Mine was 80%.
Many thanks.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi Adrian,
I got notification first. Tried via updates where it is prominent as well without success. Guess the car has not be fully charged for the update to take place? fully charged? Mine was 80%.
Many thanks.
I had 30% charge when I did mine so it can't be that.

Try powering off - power on, tap the update, wait then power off.

It is odd and didn't work as seamlessly as prior OTA updates.

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
Hi Adrian,
Many thanks.
Did you read the instructions? It recommended a process, I think for that one you have to make sure that the charge cable is not connected or something.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Did you read the instructions? It recommended a process, I think for that one you have to make sure that the charge cable is not connected or something.
I am very diligent with instructions regardless of item & follow them thoroughly!

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CrossTurismo Turbo
Country flag
The update seems to be live in Canada as well. Anybody found which process prevents the upgrade to initiate? I receive like others the message: “Can not start due to an active process”

Cheers

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
The update seems to be live in Canada as well. Anybody found which process prevents the upgrade to initiate? I receive like others the message: “Can not start due to an active process”

Cheers
I’d try rebooting the PCM.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Cheers
You have to manually initiate the update from the PCM notification that you receive. It could be you've tried to start it twice - the 2nd one behaved differently from the first. Try locking the car and leaving it (powered off) for a while.

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CrossTurismo Turbo
Country flag
You have to manually initiate the update from the PCM notification that you receive. It could be you've tried to start it twice - the 2nd one behaved differently from the first. Try locking the car and leaving it (powered off) for a while.
Thanks for the information. Yes I likely pressed the update twice paired with the lack of immediate feedback on the display, it looked like the process was stuck. Did the two finger PCM reboot and was patient the second time around... it is in progress now.

Cheers

Cyberdriver888

First Name
Håkon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Thanks for the information. Yes I likely pressed the update twice paired with the lack of immediate feedback on the display, it looked like the process was stuck. Did the two finger PCM reboot and was patient the second time around... it is in progress now.

Cheers
Did you finally get it installed? I have the issue where ONA7 will not install. I do not even get the install button to show. Had it in PC they could not install it either. Raised a ticket with ‘zhe Germans’ and waiting for response.
Sponsored