First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CrossTurismo Turbo
Country flag
Did you finally get it installed? I have the issue where ONA7 will not install. I do not even get the install button to show. Had it in PC they could not install it either. Raised a ticket with ‘zhe Germans’ and waiting for response.
I fell your pain... it took me a while. I would suggest doing a two finger top right corner reboot of the pcm. This seems to clear the buffer and will re-initiate the download upgrade. One you have the message notification, you can restart the follow the instructions. The key is to be patient and wait as there is no feedback to let you know that it has been initiated. You will know it is working when the message tells you to leave the vehicle. I had to try this a few times to get it right. Hope this helps
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
So I may have missed a beat here but is ONA7 for all 2020-2022 models? My MY 2022 was a Nov 2021 build and I do not appear to have this update - now its possible it was loaded in the background as I had set the PCM to have all updates to load automatically (at least infotainment) but I have never been asked to do the exit door dance so assume I have not had it installed. I did (belatedly) have the WNB4 sensor swap last week at the dealership and they made no mention of a need for the ONA7 - so again, is it a model/build time specific update? Thx.

Last edited:

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I got the HV battery update ONA7 at the dealer on my MY 2022. I thought the rear camera view improved afterwards but I assumed I was imagining things. Now I come across this thread…

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got the HV battery update ONA7 at the dealer on my MY 2022. I thought the rear camera view improved afterwards but I assumed I was imagining things. Now I come across this thread…
Can you share you build date?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
10/13/2021-10/19/2021

I have the PCM recall as well fwiw.
Interesting - I too have the ANA6 recall but of course won't be available 'til Aug possibly later - weird that my car is not apparently needing the ONA7 - I'll re-ping my SA to double check (although to entirely sure he'll know)!

I wonder how many others are not receiving the ONA7 i.e. might be production line/part related vs model year?

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I made an appointment in July but I’m expecting a callback to tell me the fix isn’t out yet for ANA6. I just did it through My Porsche.
Sponsored