3 weeks since Taycan entered country and paid for. How do I escalate service issue?

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
Vehicle failed PDI, they’ve replaced 12v battery but still throws an error. They have a new gateway module in hand, but dealer isn’t allowed to install it without corporate approval and corporate is being unresponsive. Who can I reach out to at regional (NE) or national (US) level to make this more of a priority?
Sponsored

OP
OP

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
Check again, Contact is top right of page…email and phone numbers for all executives listed on subsequent page
Check again. Contact on the top right is PR, communications…only for publications to reach them.

OP
OP

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
Finally got through to corporate customer experience. I’m not sure that it mattered. Each “fix” needs to go through corporate (which makes sense) but they are not responsive. It has been a MONTH since our vehicle landed in the US and they finally were told NOT to change out the gateway, but to replace the new 12v battery with ANOTHER 12v battery. Those are coming from Germany in 3 weeks, so they finally agreed to take one out of a stock Taycan. It appears that we have a working Taycan. It will ship to us sometime after this Bomb Cyclone hits New England…
Sponsored