4s Build Critique - Mamba Green w Truffle Brown Leather

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag
Perhaps giving comments on 4s builds are passe, but I would really like some constructive advice on build #3 of a 4s. My goal is to get it to $145k, but I'm struggling on adding more leather to the doors and B Pillar. I may not "need" the Variable Light Control for the roof glass...but I am thinking of our twenty 100F+ days in Houston, and I think it would come in very handy during our summers.

Any thoughts or perspective would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance:

2023 4s Mamba Green w Truffle Brown Leather
Sponsored

jnat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ‘21
Country flag
The link you attached is for a base Taycan, not a 4S. It's a really well-balanced build regardless. Mamba green is an awesome color and the combined Mission E wheels really top it off. A couple options you might want to consider:

- Locking wheel bolts: these used to be standard but are now optional. (You'll want to protect those Mission Es)
- Rear axle steering: After driving Taycans with and without this option, I can say it makes the car noticeably more nimble.
- SportDesign Side Skirts: this is subjective but I think they add a lot to the overall sportiness of the exterior.
- Model Designation in exterior color: very often overlooked option. I'm not aware of a brand other than Porsche that will let you do this.