MD1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just thought I'd share a few photos of my new spacers. I put them on all my cars. The effect on the Taycan is particularly striking. Pictures don't do justice. A 45 minute job in the garage with major payoff.

Porsche Taycan 4S Installed 12MM Front/10MM Rear Spacers - Photos IMG_2791
Sponsored

Draman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Looks great! When I got my car I was really surprised just how tucked the wheels are. Not sure if that's for some aerodynamic reason or just because Porsche wanted to be very conservative, but spacers make a huge difference

OP
OP

MD1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Appreciate the kind words. These are from 4WheelSpacers. I tried a number of companies and inventory for the unique size and bolt pattern were difficult to find. I ordered these during the holidays... What a remarkable difference though. Never ceases to amaze. The fit is now sublime. And it makes the car look lower.
Porsche Taycan 4S Installed 12MM Front/10MM Rear Spacers - Photos IMG_2805 copy

ralphy1798

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Ford GT500+Raptor, Lincoln Navigator
Country flag
Awesome man, just what im looking for! These came out equally flush, and no rubbing so far? Have you tried the car in all suspension heights, and what height do you normally drive it in? I drive mine in the lowest normally (because its looks cool 😆).

OP
OP

MD1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thank you and glad to hear it. Not a single rub thus far. I keep it riding low outside of when I need to lift over a speed bump or apron. That said, I've yet to have 4 adults in it...

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Appreciate the kind words. These are from 4WheelSpacers. I tried a number of companies and inventory for the unique size and bolt pattern were difficult to find. I ordered these during the holidays... What a remarkable difference though. Never ceases to amaze. The fit is now sublime. And it makes the car look lower.
Excellent - have not landed on spacers as yet - TBH I usually spec my custom wheels to not need spacers but not planning changing my 21" CT wheels so spacers may be in my future.

Main concern might be road debris firing up along flank, especially in a CT - no issues with yours to date? I have my CT's plastic fenders painted but also covered in Xpel knowing that I again I will likely be adding spacers in the near future.

A difference for mine is that with the combination of the CETE lowering module (installing end of month) and spacers combined I am wondering if there might be an issue with alignment - suspect not as again I do not plan on a major drop, most prob just to ca. sedan heights or slightly less - will have to see!

Thanks for sharing - I recall when I upgraded to my BC Forged wheels on my M4 Vert the effect of a flush look just does nothing but good to the finished look of the stance.

OP
OP

MD1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Excellent - have not landed on spacers as yet - TBH I usually spec my custom wheels to not need spacers but not planning changing my 21" CT wheels so spacers may be in my future.

Main concern might be road debris firing up along flank, especially in a CT - no issues with yours to date? I have my CT's plastic fenders painted but also covered in Xpel knowing that I again I will likely be adding spacers in the near future.

A difference for mine is that with the combination of the CETE lowering module (installing end of month) and spacers combined I am wondering if there might be an issue with alignment - suspect not as again I do not plan on a major drop, most prob just to ca. sedan heights or slightly less - will have to see!

Thanks for sharing - I recall when I upgraded to my BC Forged wheels on my M4 Vert the effect of a flush look just does nothing but good to the finished look of the stance.
Yes, it's clearly ideal to play with the offset at the wheel vs. spacers.

My 4S is also XPel wrapped. I have spacers on my A6 as well for many years and miles with zero paint issues. From my POV - neither vehicle has the tires protruding in a manner that would yield direct sandblasting, so perhaps that's the trick.

I can't speak to the suspension geometry with the spacer coupled with the lowering module. I don't think I'll be dropping her any more than she already is...

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Yes, it's clearly ideal to play with the offset at the wheel vs. spacers.

My 4S is also XPel wrapped. I have spacers on my A6 as well for many years and miles with zero paint issues. From my POV - neither vehicle has the tires protruding in a manner that would yield direct sandblasting, so perhaps that's the trick.

I can't speak to the suspension geometry with the spacer coupled with the lowering module. I don't think I'll be dropping her any more than she already is...
The CT's suspension geometry a little different that the sedan but agreed, not too worried re the CETE + Spacer setup solution.

Can't recall, but I assume the Mission E's are 21", correct? When you measured to land on a 12mm front/10mm rear spacers, are these the exact numbers (12 & 10 mm) from your tires to get body flush? I'm curious if the rear setup in the CT needs a different spacer to get them there - being lazy here :) - I need to measure myself and scan back in other CT threads as some have already done this too on the CT.

OP
OP

MD1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
The CT's suspension geometry a little different that the sedan but agreed, not too worried re the CETE + Spacer setup solution.

Can't recall, but I assume the Mission E's are 21", correct? When you measured to land on a 12mm front/10mm rear spacers, are these the exact numbers (12 & 10 mm) from your tires to get body flush? I'm curious if the rear setup in the CT needs a different spacer to get them there - being lazy here :) - I need to measure myself and scan back in other CT threads as some have already done this too on the CT.
Yes, Mission-Es at 21". 12mm front/10mm rear are the exact sizes. Frankly, I used the info/pics from various boards to arrive at the fitment. Mine looks like it should've from the factory IMHO. It's not as aggressive as others I've seen using 15/12 setup and I have ample room within the wheel wells for suspension travel.

SRMA

First Name
Shardul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
15/12 is a pretty good set up
Sponsored