4S Volcano grey order help

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
Hi,
I have placed an order for a 4s Volcano Grey and have to finalise details in a week or so. I have a couple of questions please:

1) So far we have spec'd the car with full leather in dark grey. Would this look ok with the dark silver accent package? So the car is volcano grey, with black window surrounds, dark grey leather and dark silver accent package. Has anybody ordered the dark grey leather with the dark silver accent package and does it look good?

2) We have ordered the three seat option at the rear and also the storage pack. I am wondering if I should delete the storage pack since it adds a tray to the tunnel at the rear and maybe this would be a bit awkward for the middle passenger. Thoughts? The main advantage of the storage pack for me was at the front but it isn't that important to me.

Thanks
Sponsored

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,
I have placed an order for a 4s Volcano Grey and have to finalise details in a week or so. I have a couple of questions please:

1) So far we have spec'd the car with full leather in dark grey.

Thanks
1) So take this with a grain of salt and to each their own.. but I strongly dislike the full Slate Grey interior. IMHO it's a very drab color and not attractive at all. I'd strongly consider the Meranti, Atacama, Red, Limestone, or Black. But if you like the Grey go for it!

2) Go for the storage package, it's great and nothing to worry about!

OP
OP

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
Thanks for replying. I have two kids so anything other than a dark colour is a no go. The taycan i test drove had a half light and half dark interior, rear windows tinted out and a glass roof. The weather was typically British on the day (very wet and cold) and I felt the inside was dark despite the half light seats. This is why I thought slate grey would be a better option than black. I will give it some thought though.

JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
2) We have ordered the three seat option at the rear and also the storage pack. I am wondering if I should delete the storage pack since it adds a tray to the tunnel at the rear and maybe this would be a bit awkward for the middle passenger. Thoughts? The main advantage of the storage pack for me was at the front but it isn't that important to me.

Thanks
2+1 option overrides the storage package for back seat. IOW, storage package gets you the storage in front seat and trunk, but back seat will have smooth, rounded seat in the back and NOT the tray. I believe the pull down cup holder is still in back seat. Seat is also 40/20/40 vice 60/40.

OP
OP

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
2+1 option overrides the storage package for back seat. IOW, storage package gets you the storage in front seat and trunk, but back seat will have smooth, rounded seat in the back and NOT the tray. I believe the pull down cup holder is still in back seat. Seat is also 40/20/40 vice 60/40.
You are referring to the tray between the seats. You are right, this is removed with the 2+1 seat in exchange for an actual seat. However, the storage pack adds a front seat, rear trunk nets and a tray on the rear transmission tunnel near the rear air vents.

JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
You are referring to the tray between the seats. You are right, this is removed with the 2+1 seat in exchange for an actual seat. However, the storage pack adds a front seat, rear trunk nets and a tray on the rear transmission tunnel near the rear air vents.
I should have been more precise: ALL the storage package except a seat instead of tray in back seat.
Sponsored