991 turbo s or 2022 TTS???

rcoday123

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ive owned a 2018 911 turbo s for the last 44 months. I love my car but my only gripe is i rarely drive it. Because of this, I'm seriously considering getting a 2022 TTS. I'd love to hear from anyone who's dealt with this delima. The only reason i don't drive is weather, not wanting to leave unattended. I only have 7000 miles on it. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

porcha

First Name
H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It depends on where/how you drive. The TTS is not a sports car. It is luxurious, fast, and has great tech. But it will feel much heavier. If you want fun on a track - stick with the 911. If you need 4 doors and want a nicer ride - along with trying to save the planet - then go with the Taycan.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ive owned a 2018 911 turbo s for the last 44 months. I love my car but my only gripe is i rarely drive it. Because of this, I'm seriously considering getting a 2022 TTS. I'd love to hear from anyone who's dealt with this delima. The only reason i don't drive is weather, not wanting to leave unattended. I only have 7000 miles on it. Thank you in advance.
Hi, there are many prior threads on this topic. Have you checked them out? For example:
Sponsored