putty_thing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e39 M5
Country flag
It's the 5000 lb capacity version. I've had no issues getting the Taycan or my Macan up on it. Granted, I always reinforce with jack stands...even when my wife's MK1 VW is on it.
Thanks, really good to know it'll lift the Taycan is will fit the lifting points.

I do exactly the same with the jack stands - can't quite get myself to completely trust the locking bars!
Sponsored

Fire34609

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Range Rover TD6 HSE, 2020 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Sorry about the late reply!

It's the 5000 lb capacity version. I've had no issues getting the Taycan or my Macan up on it. Granted, I always reinforce with jack stands...even when my wife's MK1 VW is on it.

50597684202_1d01970202_h.jpg
Raek,
Thanks for the info. Do you have the SLX or EXT? I am thinking of the 7000EXT since I will be trying to use with my 2017 Range Rover TD6 HSE L405. Of course with the added spacer / Truck accessory.
Reading the QuickJack website there are 3 measurements that w need, Wheel Space-Lift Point Spread-Ground Clearnance. Which of course the last depends on the size tires used, factory or custom and lower links. You added the lowering links did that effect the model you chose?
Thanks and Stay Safe, Fire34609

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Raek,
Thanks for the info. Do you have the SLX or EXT? I am thinking of the 7000EXT since I will be trying to use with my 2017 Range Rover TD6 HSE L405. Of course with the added spacer / Truck accessory.
Reading the QuickJack website there are 3 measurements that w need, Wheel Space-Lift Point Spread-Ground Clearnance. Which of course the last depends on the size tires used, factory or custom and lower links. You added the lowering links did that effect the model you chose?
Thanks and Stay Safe, Fire34609
In hindsight, I would’ve definitely got the 7000 ext. That added security is well worth it.
And I bought it basically for my wife’s VW a while back, so I wasn’t really concerned about heights and measurements for the Taycan back then, haha

bgatxy1

First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993, RRS, Taycan4S
Country flag
Also I'm on the Rennline website regarding the spacers. Are you using Panamera fitments? Hubcentric all around?
I'm looking but don't see confirmation from Raek here, but I assume the Item Number: LS-10 is what is being used.

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
I'm looking but don't see confirmation from Raek here, but I assume the Item Number: LS-10 is what is being used.
Oops...been super busy, guys. Here's the manufacturer's part number from ECS: LS1015MMKT

Arschlochspec

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Did you require a realignment after you installed the drop links? Thinking about doing mine as well.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Got my lowering links from FVD Brombacher yesterday as well as some Rennline 15mm spacers all around. The car is only 15mm lower on all settings, but it made a dramatic difference. I'd take it out for some proper photos, but it's pouring out here :(
Hi - bit of a newbie question here, but are you using the wheel spacers to get that 'tires flush to the car' look or are they actually required with these lowering links to avoid rubbing?

Would really like to use these FVD links on my 2022 Cross Turismo 4S order (will be here Nov) - assuming of course the suspension metrics are identical to the sedan!
Thx in advance, C.

PS: do realize that spacers themselves can cause rubbing if incorrectly sized :) - also not sure of the 21" cross Turismo wheel offsets so no idea how 'deep' they'll sit pre or post lowering (a lower offset being better presumably if not using spacers)

Added pic of what I want my CT4S to look like :) - really shoddy graphics edit re painted arches but a gen. idea - much improved imo!

Porsche Taycan A Bit Of A Drop (Lowering Links) And Some Spacers CT4S Comparo

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Got my lowering links from FVD Brombacher yesterday as well as some Rennline 15mm spacers all around. The car is only 15mm lower on all settings, but it made a dramatic difference. I'd take it out for some proper photos, but it's pouring out here :(
Can you share a pic of your links installed - the FVD instructions are pretty minimal with no pics and wanted to be sure when they refer to installing the "long end" up that I fully understood i.e assume not the threaded end but the solid aluminum end would be 'up', correct?

Porsche Taycan A Bit Of A Drop (Lowering Links) And Some Spacers long end
Sponsored