exav8tor

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 330e
Country flag
Well its arrived :) and it now seems it was worth all the frustration and the wait, a mere 522 days from initial discussions with dealer and deposit.

I haven't yet had chance to take it on a decent run and think it will be a while before I reach @louv's levels of experience with driving the car.

So thanks to all forum members for posting with guidance, help and topics, although I haven't been that active on the forum I have spend hours reading the posts which have been invaluable.

So here are a few pics:

Porsche Taycan A mere 522 day wait but its here! Front

Porsche Taycan A mere 522 day wait but its here! Back

Porsche Taycan A mere 522 day wait but its here! Alloy

Porsche Taycan A mere 522 day wait but its here! Inside

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
Welcome aboard! Beautiful car!

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Well its arrived :) and it now seems it was worth all the frustration and the wait, a mere 522 days from initial discussions with dealer and deposit.

I haven't yet had chance to take it on a decent run and think it will be a while before I reach @louv's levels of experience with driving the car.

So thanks to all forum members for posting with guidance, help and topics, although I haven't been that active on the forum I have spend hours reading the posts which have been invaluable.

So here are a few pics:

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Alloy.jpg

Inside.jpg
Looks epic, love the interior, wishing I had gone for something other than plain black now...

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It’s a beauty! Be well and enjoy every mile with it!

flickroll

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Beautiful! If it had been 523 days I would have been suicidal! :)

My Taycan Turbo which is on the delivery truck from the port is the same color combo as your car and looking at your pictures makes me very glad that’s what I have on the way. It is obvious you and I have EXCELLENT taste, LOL. Congratulations, and enjoy your car in good health!

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
Love that interior. Congrats!

What color did you do on the seat belts?

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Beautiful! If it had been 523 days I would have been suicidal! :)

My Taycan Turbo which is on the delivery truck from the port is the same color combo as your car and looking at your pictures makes me very glad that’s what I have on the way. It is obvious you and I have EXCELLENT taste, LOL. Congratulations, and enjoy your car in good health!
Me too, same Turbo spec. Not holding my breath yet though with the way the ports are looking!

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Well done that man. Love the red interior. Dare we ask why 522 days or is it to traumatic to re live?

Rex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan, 911 Turbo

So here are a few pics:

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Alloy.jpg

Inside.jpg
Congratulaions on your beautiful car! You will find that your wait was well worth it. It‘s a blast- literally!