A new way of getting answers out of Porsche ? ?

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on the continuous improvement of our app and are happy to share that route planning and several additional features will be implemented in the near future. Best regards, Your Porsche Contact Team

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
…and several butcher’s aprons.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
@tigerbalm : are you testing new application? My dealer told me that there’s new (beta?) available, but I’m not going to play a role of a tester….

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
@tigerbalm : are you testing new application? My dealer told me that there’s new (beta?) available, but I’m not going to play a role of a tester….
I am testing/installing and giving feedback about the new My Porsche app and using it alongside the new My Porsche app. The new app is a complete re-write and is shaping up to be a lot better, but right now it is lacking some of the features – like detailed route planning – that I use a lot on the connect app.

I am pretty positive on the future of the new app though and that it reach feature parity.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I am testing/installing and giving feedback about the new My Porsche app and using it alongside the new My Porsche app. The new app is a complete re-write and is shaping up to be a lot better, but right now it is lacking some of the features – like detailed route planning – that I use a lot on the connect app.

I am pretty positive on the future of the new app though and that it reach feature parity.
If there is one request I could forward on it would be to just consolidate all the frikken' apps into one - separate Connect, Charging etc etc apps is massively inefficient imo, but perhaps if consolidated they perceive it as too busy or overloaded.