Wendal

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Taycan 4s
Country flag
It has been surely a roller coaster ride for me. Or at least for my wife.

It has been a while since my last thread. I decided to go with the Taycan instead of the 911. Well... my wife did.

My wife woke me up this morning, dragged my ass to Porsche, and picked a Taycan that was available to the closest options that I wanted.

Enough is enough! She never wants me to talk about ”which car should we get, the 911 or Taycan.”again

Very happy and fortunate to be able to be having first world problems.

Happy to be joining the gang!

Jet black 2020 Taycan 4s.
Sponsored

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag

It has been a while since my last thread. I decided to go with the Taycan instead of the 911. Well... my wife did.

My wife woke me up this morning, dragged my ass to Porsche, and picked a Taycan that was available to the closest options that I wanted.

Enough is enough! She never wants me to talk about ”which car should we get, the 911 or Taycan.”again

Just add RWS, PTV+, PDDC, and Sound & Thermal insulating glass for sublime performance and luxury.

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag

Everyone close to me is so bored of Taycan spec talk......and Taycan videos......
Sponsored