A small charging problem!

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
No - I noticed that too - you only need 1 for each location - in this case 'Home' would be sufficient.

I have 2 - 1 for each 'Home' - works a treat.
Thankyou....
Amended:
Home on / general off.
🤞It still works....
Advertisement

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine works perfect for what he’s trying to do with just a timer. I can guarantee it will fix his problem.
Could I just check when you say “it will fix the problem”. If I use a timer only and no profile, how will that guarantee starting at 0:30 and end by either reaching 4:30, or the 85% limit? Thanks.

smohr33

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Could I just check when you say “it will fix the problem”. If I use a timer only and no profile, how will that guarantee starting at 0:30 and end by either reaching 4:30, or the 85% limit? Thanks.
Won’t guarantee when it starts, but it will end at 4:30. When it starts is calculated by the car to reach your desired SOC at 4:30.

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Won’t guarantee when it starts, but it will end at 4:30. When it starts is calculated by the car to reach your desired SOC at 4:30.
That’s why I wanted to use a profile, so the start is also fixed. What I was hoping was only to charge within the 4 hours from 0:30. If the 85% was reached within this time it would stop. If not it would stop at 4:30 until the next day when the cycle would repeat until the car reached 85% charge.
That way I would only use the cheaper electricity rate.

So at the moment I’m not sure what I need to change to enable this?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S+ Volcano, 2012 Boxster S GT Silver
Country flag
That’s why I wanted to use a profile, so the start is also fixed. What I was hoping was only to charge within the 4 hours from 0:30. If the 85% was reached within this time it would stop. If not it would stop at 4:30 until the next day when the cycle would repeat until the car reached 85% charge.
That way I would only use the cheaper electricity rate.

So at the moment I’m not sure what I need to change to enable this?
Please do as I have advised - profile and timer.

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement