ABRP route to Taycan satnav?

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Evening all,
I'm off to the ExCel Arena in the morning for 100% Optical (trade fair) and I've planned my route in ABRP with a scheduled stop for a charge on the return leg of there's no charging at the ExCel.
My question is how do I send my map to the car so it will prepare the battery for the charge? Our indeed can I send it?
Thanks in advance for any help offered. A
Sponsored

OP
OP
aatothek

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Many thanks for the reply @PorscheCH
I knew I had read something from @tigerbalm but I couldn't remember where...

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Probably easiest to enter the charger ABRP suggests as a destination in PCM when returning home.

Or use ABPR in CarPlay mode. You need the paid version but that also has the benefit of taking traffic and temperatures in account. Disadvantage is there is no preheating.

I have been thinking about these single charge trips. Might be easier if possible to charge just before arrival so you can return in the evening without charging.
have a nice trip

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Evening all,
I'm off to the ExCel Arena in the morning for 100% Optical (trade fair) and I've planned my route in ABRP with a scheduled stop for a charge on the return leg of there's no charging at the ExCel.
My question is how do I send my map to the car so it will prepare the battery for the charge? Our indeed can I send it?
Thanks in advance for any help offered. A
Don't think it's possible.

Did you also try planning the route with NAV and Charging Planner enabled?

Hundreds of EVSE locations were added recently bringing a step change to UK route planning (these additions have not been reflected in My Porsche App yet).

I had a quick look and there appears to be several DC charging locations near Excel - Shell Recharge, Instavolt (120kW), Allegro, Source etc.

1 EVSE also located at the Centre itself (which is pretty rubbish).
Sponsored