First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
Thanks for that, Antony!
Great info. Out CT4 is on order, but your route is pretty much what we will be doing.
Too bad about the windshield; looks like quite a sizeable rock hit it and it held up safely! Did you have the standard glass or the upgraded option? Good to know Broco is going with the Porsche glass.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TT459S

TT459S

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Targa 4, 2023 Macan S
Country flag
Thanks for that, Antony!
Great info. Out CT4 is on order, but your route is pretty much what we will be doing.
Too bad about the windshield; looks like quite a sizeable rock hit it and it held up safely! Did you have the standard glass or the upgraded option? Good to know Broco is going with the Porsche glass.
Cool! I always liked the CT in concept but havent seen one in the flesh yet. I have the standard glass - didn't think I needed thermal insulation here in BC - haha - was I wrong… . It was a big stone - I even held my hand before my eyes in a reflex as I saw it coming!
We should have a Taycan meet-up some day. PCA-CWR will probably support this as well! Any other BC based owners interested?

NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, 911 Targa 4S, MachE
Country flag
You are a charger expert now! Thanks for your interesting posts. My recent 2,000 km trip in the same region reduced my range anxiety, showing that the Taycan performs consistently. The challenge is to know where the working chargers are located (ideally DC Fast). Then you drive to a low SOC with confidence. A lesson I learned - don’t arrive at a major hub like Hope on Sunday at 5pm and be able to immediately access a charger.

OP
OP
TT459S

TT459S

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Targa 4, 2023 Macan S
Country flag
You are a charger expert now! Thanks for your interesting posts. My recent 2,000 km trip in the same region reduced my range anxiety, showing that the Taycan performs consistently. The challenge is to know where the working chargers are located (ideally DC Fast). Then you drive to a low SOC with confidence. A lesson I learned - don’t arrive at a major hub like Hope on Sunday at 5pm and be able to immediately access a charger.
Indeed! We came back on Monday to avoid the typical Sunday Hwy 1 mess - so charging in Hope was easy (never thought of a possible charger line-up) - but it was still a mess on Hwy 1……