Active Lane Keep and Innodrive not available in the Connect store

Dak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan 4s Neptune Blue
Country flag
Until a few days ago both Active Lane Keep and Innodrive were available as options for subscription/purchase for my car on the Porsche Connect store, but I don't see them anymore. The only FoD option that I see now is the Intelligent Range Manager. Anyone else have this issue? My car has ACC so it should be able to get both ALK and Innodrive...
Sponsored

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
all ok here, but I’m in the UK which may make a difference.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
all ok here, but I’m in the UK which may make a difference.
Isn't ALK the same as ALA " Active Lane Assist" as opposed to LCA which is "Lane Change Assist"?

ALA is standard in UK and LCA can't be FoD as it needs additional sensors and different mirrors (odd since you can get Matrix lights on the etron GT as an FoD subscription implying the headlight unit has all that it needs but not all gizmos are activated) when it must be cheaper to standardise on one piece of hardware and leave the rest to software activation.

I must say that this old IBM trick is a right old con!

AMERCY

First Name
Christof
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan '19 (Crayon), Taycan 4S+ '21 (Black)
Country flag
Until a few days ago both Active Lane Keep and Innodrive were available as options for subscription/purchase for my car on the Porsche Connect store, but I don't see them anymore. The only FoD option that I see now is the Intelligent Range Manager. Anyone else have this issue? My car has ACC so it should be able to get both ALK and Innodrive...
Somehow similar. Ordered both four weeks ago, as it was offered.
Web interface tells something like waiting for approval. Dealership told me some two weeks ago that it is a backend problem. Well, bought this for just it can be done, so no sweating yet. Porsche fanboy anyway. Sure this will be fixed.

Schlarbsi

First Name
Dominik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Somehow similar. Ordered both four weeks ago, as it was offered.
Web interface tells something like waiting for approval. Dealership told me some two weeks ago that it is a backend problem. Well, bought this for just it can be done, so no sweating yet. Porsche fanboy anyway. Sure this will be fixed.
?? good to know. Bought those options 3 month ago and it is still not activated. Big big fanboy, but this is very annoying.

Porsche Taycan Active Lane Keep and Innodrive not available in the Connect store E9CB4CBF-211B-46F1-AA25-D271CFC70FDC

AMERCY

First Name
Christof
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
?? good to know. Bought those options 3 month ago and it is still not activated. Big big fanboy, but this is very annoying.

E9CB4CBF-211B-46F1-AA25-D271CFC70FDC.jpeg
Had the SW update a week ago. Hoped a miracle would occure regarding FoD/Innodrive. Nada.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Do you have ACC (Active Cruise Control) to begin with as this is a pre-requisite for FoD InnoDrive?

OP
OP

Dak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same here. Innodrive ordered on Feb 22nd via FoD but still not activated.

AMERCY

First Name
Christof
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Obvious question then, what is Porsche saying to it?
Dealership something like: "Server side issue, they are working on it, Nothing that can be done by me or dealership." That was some six week ago. At least the service has not been charged/billed.
I can live with it - if it had been important to me, I'd spec'd it when ordering. It's "just because it can be done"

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Dealership something like: "Server side issue, they are working on it, Nothing that can be done by me or dealership." That was some six week ago. At least the service has not been charged/billed.
I can live with it - if it had been important to me, I'd spec'd it when ordering. It's "just because it can be done"
Understood.

You can still raise a ticket on My Porsche and see if that gets expedited - seems odd to promote FoD and in reality it is vaporware!

OP
OP

Dak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I actually contacted Porsche about this and they asked me to talk to the dealership. And of course the dealership has no clue about this and blame Porsche. Like Amercy I’m not getting charged for it right now so it’s not a big deal but it’s annoying nevertheless because this is supposed to work.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I actually contacted Porsche about this and they asked me to talk to the dealership. And of course the dealership has no clue about this and blame Porsche. Like Amercy I’m not getting charged for it right now so it’s not a big deal but it’s annoying nevertheless because this is supposed to work.
I would put pen to paper and call them both out. Send to Porsche NA & GmbH (cc the others) - if that doesn't get you some satisfaction then it's time to turn the lights off!

Appreciate that it's not top of your priorities but things like this do wind me up!
Sponsored