ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes but only to 50kW so if you're good with that then fine. I think I'd pay the small premium and have the best of what's on offer.
To each their own. I had asked about this to our SA, as well as the PIRM, he admittedly wasn't sure what to recommend. We stopped in today to make a change or two to our build and drop off a hold deposit, a trainer from Porsche USA/ATL had been in and left a CT4 for display in the showroom for a couple of days. Our SA asked him, he recommended getting nothing in the E Mobility options except selecting the 3 year free charging. We had already decided against both of those options, but it was nice to get some validation from someone at Porsche that we weren’t just being cheap about it. Of course, this is for the US, as has been noted, EU it‘s possibly more useful and needed.

Many have said, the one time you’ll use it you’ll be glad you got it. I’m not wired like that. If I had paid for it for that one time use, I’d be sitting their fuming I paid for something I only used this one time. I’d then leave it off my next build. So I’m choosing to skip that step. Oh well, if I’m wrong, I’ll have plenty of time to sit their and wallow in my poor life decisions!
Sponsored