Aftermarket wheels and accessory dealers?

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Any recommendations for after-market wheel dealers? Same question for after market accessory dealers.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Any recommendations for after-market wheel dealers? Same question for after market accessory dealers.
I suggest you select a highly rated customization shop and consider their recommendations. For wheels, my shop worked with Forgeline and a Porsche master mechanic to design this staggered 21"/20" and flush offset Fuchs-tribute design with what I'm told were the largest rear tires ever fit to a Taycan with rear wheel steering and air suspension. They made this wheel/tire solution work with the Taycan alignment including four wheel steering, and they selected Porshe-spec NF0 EV tires with sound deadening, so everything perfectly customized for the peculiarities of the Taycan with sound insulated glass. Without a well-connected and highly experienced customization shop, I don't know how most car owners would figure out all those details.
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels and accessory dealers? 855492F3-A7E6-421E-82DE-923204C33B74