BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I hope this thread continues to grow with options people are finding. I didn't like any of the factory options so I just went with the default and will use them as my winter wheels picking up something for summers with better tires. I'm not worried about range but if my experience holds true here you save weight with good wheels so that should offset (maybe?) increased aero drag over the aero wheels. I'm not really worried since this is my DD and weekender car. If I had distance driving on my mind maybe it'd be different.
Sponsored

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I hope this thread continues to grow with options people are finding. I didn't like any of the factory options so I just went with the default and will use them as my winter wheels picking up something for summers with better tires. I'm not worried about range but if my experience holds true here you save weight with good wheels so that should offset (maybe?) increased aero drag over the aero wheels. I'm not really worried since this is my DD and weekender car. If I had distance driving on my mind maybe it'd be different.
I'm also hoping to see more aftermarket wheels on Taycans! I suspect the range deviations will be minimal (<5%), so that doesn't bother me at all. I suspect the reduced weight will provide better performance more so than better range - but also by only a few percentage points. All of that can be over-turned by air conditioning usage, or driving style.

Any bespoke forged wheel from a reputable wheel manufacturer will be suitable. HRE, Champion, etc.

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
21" Vossen HF-1 wheels on the Mamba Green Taycan, wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero tires for electric vehicles.

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 21 inch Porsche-Taycan-Vossen HF-1 Wheels Aftermareket 1

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 21 inch Porsche-Taycan-Vossen HF-1 Wheels Aftermareket 3

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 21 inch Porsche-Taycan-Vossen HF-1 Wheels Aftermareket 2

And photoshops of the 21" Vossen HF-5 and EVO-6T wheels on the black Taycan.

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan 79243752_178756756655672_8483098388359313155_n

rstr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I am clueless to aftermarket world and who to trust so I went with the expensive aero blades. Very easy to maintain and I’ve gotten nothing but compliments on them

F6D2C418-4B1A-4C23-8EB3-E0D72088029F.jpeg
I'm thinking about the same option now. Did You order the jet black metallic or glossy black?

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
I'm thinking about the same option now. Did You order the jet black metallic or glossy black?
Hi There ! I went with the carbon fiber aero blades, did not even see a jet black or gloss option . Is that what you were asking ?
Sponsored