Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I believe Porsche introduced the Sport Classic five-petal wheel design around 1971. How cool to have them updated for the Taycan half a century later! These are staggered 21" rear / 20" front.
858AA0B0-A497-4C63-9916-D584D799CB28.jpeg

Details:
Good-looking wheels! Nitwit question: what is the advantage of the 20"/21" staggering?

Adrian@GlasWerksDMV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, GT4.5, Dakar & 296GTS Ordered!
Country flag
Good-looking wheels! Nitwit question: what is the advantage of the 20"/21" staggering?
Mainly aesthetic as the larger rear wheel emphasises a powerful rear haunch and a more rear drive bias. From a performance standpoint having the taller front tire sidewall helps soak up uneven/bumpy pavement much better than a tire on a 21" front wheel would. Im sure Dan could chime in with his impressions of driving on the staggered setup!

vhdeanda

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Country flag
20" Vossen wheels.

Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 7.jpg
Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 6.jpg
Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 5.jpg
Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 4.jpg
Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 3.jpg
Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 2.jpg
Taycan 20 inch Vossen aftermarket wheels 1.jpg
Nice!! looking at Vossen too, are those HF3s? Dealer told me they don't recommend hybrid forged because of the amount of torque, maybe he is just trying to upsell

How did you get such big calipers in red? are they the PSCB painted aftermarket in red?

vhdeanda

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Country flag

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
For 21s, per Suncoast:

Front axle: 9.5 J × 21 ET 60 with tires 265/35 R21 101Y
rear axle: 11.5 J × 21 ET 66 with tires 305/30 R21 104Y

I suspect Champion and HRE have decreased the offset by 5-10mm to improve the flush-ness to the wheel arch for a more aggressive look. The HRE offset looks amazing to me!

I'm hoping for aftermarket wheels as well, either 20s or 21s for my winter wheels. I will likely reach out to Vorsteiner to see if they will be producing their Flow Forged wheels in Taycan specs. I've had excellent experience with Vorsteiner wheels for my P-cars.
I got a complete 20" pre-mounted winter wheel/tire package (with TPMS) from TireRack for $4600 delivered. Just bolt them up. The wheels are graphite colored and look pretty amazing. (I didn't really much care as they were winter wheels but the online pictures don't do them justice...)

Here are the wheels and tires (front and rear) . (Note that the tires are the "Pirelli P-Zero Winter Elect" designed specifically for the Taycan)

manojkoushik

First Name
Manoj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi all, very interested in this thread. I have a carmine red 4S with 20" Turbo Aero wheels and all season tires. Looks pretty good, but thinking of getting some 21" monoblok forged aftermarket wheels with summer tires.

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan IMG_2698

What do you all think about HRE P200 in either satin black or satin bronze (I am having a hard time visualizing)

Or what my wheel shop suggest: Avant Garde Luxury AL 23 in matte black. I haven't heard of them but the shop says same quality as HRE but cheaper because of brand name.

Would love to hear if anyone else is aware of AG and if so how it compares with HRE and also what you all think of these two styles in the colors mentioned for the car above.

//m

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nice!! looking at Vossen too, are those HF3s? Dealer told me they don't recommend hybrid forged because of the amount of torque, maybe he is just trying to upsell

How did you get such big calipers in red? are they the PSCB painted aftermarket in red?
These aren’t modern enough for the Taycan. Too conventional! The 21” exclusive design aero blade optimal wheels are super cool, designed by Porsche to go with Taycan’s fresh looks. Don’t be lulled into an old style with this car!

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Taycan 4S riding on Prestige Auto Couture Wheels' forged 20" monoblock PM-1 wheels with deep concave with centerlock caps.

Specs:

20x9.5 front
20x11.5 rear
Brushed black finish

Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 4.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 5.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 7.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 6.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 3.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 2.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 10.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 12.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 11.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 13.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 14.jpg
Taycan Prestige Auto Couture Wheels PM-1 20%22 Deep concave Centerlock caps 15.jpg
Are those the stock brakes?

CarpeDM

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm thinking about the same option now. Did You order the jet black metallic or glossy black?
I'm wondering this same question (jet black vs. glossy) as I'm a couple of weeks away from locking on my build. A year later, do you have an answer or an opinion on this? I'm also trying to figure out if I really want the 21s on RI's rough roads. If I don't go with the Exclusive Design painted black (Jet or Glossy), I'll go with the Turbo Aero. Thoughts? Body will be Dolomite Silver.

Blik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Hi all! I’ve put my 4s order in earlier this week. From the start I was set on going aftermarket for the wheels. Only the all-black Mission E’s are considerable for my personal taste, but the mandatory PSCB upgrade isn’t cheap.

I made a quick mockup of some wheels I found that should fit the Taycan (some from this thread), but I’m no expert on wheels. Sizes on the mockup are 20inch.

I kind of like the bronze idea on my crayon/chalk, but don’t know if I have the balls to go through with it ? GMP Rebel’s I also really like, they keep the more ‘electric’ vibe going. Not 100% sure they fit the Taycan though, can't find much information on them.

Price is a factor. I want to match them on my blacked out Tesla, so I have to buy 8 of them (if they fit off course). :whew:

Any opinions or suggestions?
Let me know if someone wants to see these on another body color.

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris1
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris2
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris3
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris4
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris5
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris6
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris7
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris8
Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan iris9

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I like these wheels. They look perfect on CT IMO

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket wheels for Taycan BADA08C2-20F7-4B4D-ADA5-59F546C29663
Sponsored