ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine still states "on vessel" with no evidence of arrival to port. Not dependable since leaving Germany and getting on Siem Confucious.
My TYD still says “on vessel.”
Thanks, I know it’s waiting transport, or at least that was my last update, but knowing it doesn’t update means I can stop stalking TYD!
Sponsored

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My TYD has disappeared altogether now. Probably because I signed off on all the paperwork on Friday. But it never did update from being on the vessel.

Dealer sent me some pics of the car. Waiting for PPF tomorrow morning and will probably pick up in the afternoon.

This is Ice Grey Metallic:
Porsche Taycan All Aboard The Siem Confucius | Oct ‘21, Voyage 019A TayTay4

Now I wait 11 - 15 weeks for my 21" forged wheels from Vossen. :cool:

Itrsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD (incoming), 15 GT3, 18 LC200
Country flag
Awesome seeing these deliveries trickle up from Jax - thanks to everybody reporting. Mine is coming to Durham so hopefully over the next day or so.

Been DD’ing my GT3 for the past three months, sounds great in theory but less than ideal on many fronts. Can’t wait for the peaceful miles that await.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well, I said I wouldn’t stalk TYD, but I couldn’t help getting a little fix, and guess what? It updated to Port Processing on 11/22. So some of you have gotten your cars, or at least at the dealership and no update to TYD. I get an update but no car. I’d rather have your situation than sitting wondering when it will ship. ?‍♂

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was an 11/21 Jacksonville car. My car made it to the dealer in Fort Myers today. Getting PPF later this week and then they’re going to deliver it to me on the East coast.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well, I said I wouldn’t stalk TYD, but I couldn’t help getting a little fix, and guess what? It updated to Port Processing on 11/22. So some of you have gotten your cars, or at least at the dealership and no update to TYD. I get an update but no car. I’d rather have your situation than sitting wondering when it will ship. ?‍♂
You should call your dealer. There's a decent chance that it already arrived. But don't get your hopes up just in case lol

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
You should call your dealer. There's a decent chance that it already arrived. But don't get your hopes up just in case lol
My SA is great about keeping me updated, he sends me a screen shot of his side of the system every business day in the morning. He said they get an email when the truck leaves port, as of this morning they hadn’t gotten that yet, he said he’d text me as soon as they got it. But I was always checking TYD just in case he got busy and perhaps it would show me. At least TYD now shows delivery on 12/3 vs 12/24. Whether that happens or not, if it doesn’t come before 12/1 it will have to be late next week before I can go get it, I’ll be out of town for work. Surely it would make it here by next week, but I am just hoping for a little Christmas miracle by 12/1.

miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
My TYD has disappeared altogether now. Probably because I signed off on all the paperwork on Friday. But it never did update from being on the vessel.

Dealer sent me some pics of the car. Waiting for PPF tomorrow morning and will probably pick up in the afternoon.

This is Ice Grey Metallic:
TayTay4.jpg

Now I wait 11 - 15 weeks for my 21" forged wheels from Vossen. :cool:
the Porsche website doesn’t do that paint Justice; that Looks awesome here.

miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
my TYD is no longer on vessel and states port processing with arrival in Atlanta 12/3. Hard to imagine the adjacent dealer received theirs and mine did not, but we’ll see!

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My SA is great about keeping me updated, he sends me a screen shot of his side of the system every business day in the morning. He said they get an email when the truck leaves port, as of this morning they hadn’t gotten that yet, he said he’d text me as soon as they got it. But I was always checking TYD just in case he got busy and perhaps it would show me. At least TYD now shows delivery on 12/3 vs 12/24. Whether that happens or not, if it doesn’t come before 12/1 it will have to be late next week before I can go get it, I’ll be out of town for work. Surely it would make it here by next week, but I am just hoping for a little Christmas miracle by 12/1.
Glad that your SA is on top of it. Can't beat daily updates!
I'm in the same boat as you (traveling next week) but lucky for me I'll get to do a work road trip to Nashville from North Georgia in the car. First work trip that I'm actually excited about lol

Itrsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD (incoming), 15 GT3, 18 LC200
Country flag
Maybe anecdotal, but my SA has 4 various Taycan's coming in (CT, 4s and 2 RWDs) and he said none of them got stalled at the Jacksonville port while some other Porsche models were.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
SA advised this morning they still had not received word the car was in transport. But I just checked TYD and it now shows the current milestone, Enroute to Porsche Dealership, complete today. Depending on how many stops, if any, the truck needs to make it could be there tomorrow, or the next day at the latest I’d think.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Surprisingly it arrived today! Unfortunately I still won’t be able to get it before I leave for a week for work. I’m willing to bet it will spend the week in the showroom!
Porsche Taycan All Aboard The Siem Confucius | Oct ‘21, Voyage 019A ACEE8629-E354-431F-B41C-9986773C970F

miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Porsche Taycan All Aboard The Siem Confucius | Oct ‘21, Voyage 019A ECD8EECC-5ED5-486E-83BB-5856B8ADDFDC

mine made it to dealer yesterday! Finished with ceramic nano today and tinting by tomorrow morning.
Sponsored