miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
TYD is completely useless after the car's on the boat. Mine still shows as being on the vessel with a delivery date of 12/17.

Meanwhile, I went to the dealer today to get the paperwork out of the way and the car has already arrived. They just need to do PDI and PPF and I should have it early next week.

My Taycan.jpg
congrats!!! Hennessy? Shes beautiful.

miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
If I can ask- how long between ship docking, and car arriving at dealer?
On 11/21, ship docked at Jacksonville. Looks like gps217 (red Taycan above) got his last night in FL. and Chenner (white Taycan in a few posts prior) already has his at Porsche Hennessy (per his post awaiting PPI and PDI a few days ago) in Atlanta. Porsche Hennessy is near Porsche Atlanta Perimeter which is where I ordered mine. I *assume* mine is at Porsche Atlanta Perimeter, but I have not heard that officially from my SA.

From my end, I heard on Monday 11/22, my SA told me it was at port of Jacksonville and I will receive in 7-14 days, but if the adjacent dealership has his its likely mine is at my location as well.

Short story shorter; looks like 7-10 days +/- depending on PPI, tinting, and ceramics.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
For you guys that have gotten your vehicles, first off, congrats! But I’d also be curious to know what your TYD shows. Does it still show on vessel or did it eventually update, either before or after delivery?

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For you guys that have gotten your vehicles, first off, congrats! But I’d also be curious to know what your TYD shows. Does it still show on vessel or did it eventually update, either before or after delivery?
Mine hasn't been delivered yet (if I wasn't getting PPF it'd be ready tomorrow) but my TYD hasn't updated since showing "on vessel". TYD delivery date is still 12/17.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
May I ask how long between ship arriving and then car getting to the dealership?
Mine was "ready for transport" a day after it arrived in Jacksonville. Hard to tell given the holidays but it took less than a week to arrive at the dealer.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Mine was "ready for transport" a day after it arrived in Jacksonville. Hard to tell given the holidays but it took less than a week to arrive at the dealer.
Perfect- that's kinda what I'm hoping. I have no open campaigns, so I'm hoping it can be invoiced as soon as it hits US shores.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Perfect- that's kinda what I'm hoping. I have no open campaigns, so I'm hoping it can be invoiced as soon as it hits US shores.
I'm told that they invoice the dealer once it clears port processing so it shouldn't be long for you.

miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Mine still states "on vessel" with no evidence of arrival to port. Not dependable since leaving Germany and getting on Siem Confucious.