• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Almost-New 2021 Mamba Green Taycan Turbo - <500 miles, 10% off MSRP

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just testing the waters. The car is great - absolutely 0 issues, I just had a change in personal circumstances where I no longer need an extra car - thus I haven't driven it much and won't for a while. I'm considering selling it if it makes sense for anyone. The price is firm at $150k (~10% off MSRP). This was a custom order that was build in February and I took delivery March 30th, 2021 (see my signature for initial review). The car has never been raced or driven hard, garage kept (where it is currently). The battery has never been charged over 80%. I have the title in-hand along with all-weather mats and some other accessories I'm throwing in (see follow up post below with the list).

A local Porsche dealership said they can handle the financing/leasing/shipping if needed.

PM me, email me [at] alexmelen.com or call/text: 201-819-7618

Build: https://www.porsche-code.com/PNWYRN65
VIN: WP0AC2Y11MSA63464
Miles: 500
MSRP: $165,320
Video:
Picture:
Porsche Taycan Almost-New 2021 Mamba Green Taycan Turbo - <500 miles, 10% off MSRP 167290345_815499085723994_6273380792037469082_n
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Also, I'm not sure how to check/verify this, but I was given the 2-year / 20k maintenance free with the car and it's tied to the VIN and is valid at any dealership.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Some updates:

Confirming the items included with the car:
- Porsche All weather mat set
- Professionally hard-wired for a radar detector
- Leather mamba green key pouch
- Carbon Fiber license plate holder, with mamba green outline
- Manual, both keys, window sticker & everything else that came with the car
- The car has 2-year/20k maintenance included (VIN based) that can supposedly be used at any Porsche dealership

Other notes:
- Front bumper never drilled (for license plate)
- Absolutely no damage, scratches, wheel curbing, etc.. all in as-delivered condition
- I have the title in-hand
- Local Porsche dealership offered to facilitate the sale if needed, including Porsche financing (or leasing if desired)
- No sales tax on EV cars in NJ (out of state folks please do your own research)

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I had a couple of offers in the low 140's (including $142k from a dealership and $141k from another dealership - both out of state that intended to resell it for $150-155k). I decided to keep it for now since my wife thinks we still need a 2nd car for emergencies and I couldn't find anything suitable. I'd consider offers at $145k at a minimum, otherwise keeping the car for now. Current mileage is 800 miles but I plan to drive it sparingly on the weekends so it might slowly go up.

Crazycanuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, 911, Cayenne Turbo SE, McLaren GT
Country flag
Curious. What prompted you to test out waters? Was it the EV aspect or something else with the Taycan?

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Curious. What prompted you to test out waters? Was it the EV aspect or something else with the Taycan?
Me not using the car lol. Otherwise, I love it. But with my office still closed (and me being gone for the summer), I have driven ~500 miles in the last 5mo. My wife is convinced we need a 2nd "backup" car anyway - and with me being hooked on EV now, it's hard to find anything else. I test drove a Tesla Model 3P but it had terrible rattles and with 100 miles on it the rubber door seal was pealing off. I have a Polestar 2 test drive scheduled for Friday (we do tons of work for Volvo/Polestar too); we'll see how that goes. My wife hates how the Polestar looks though :/

Reactions: B61

Evpower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2022, Bolt 2020
Country flag
Being retired my 2017 911 was a garage king. My wife got a Bolt and the 911 got demoted to a garage queen. Just saying we haven't done a lot of driving during these times. Sold the Porsche and I am waiting for the Taycan. I have a reservation for the (some call an ugly ducklin) BMW iX. Never owned BMW nor ever wanted one but the iX caught my eye.

Reactions: KTC
OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Being retired my 2017 911 was a garage king. My wife got a Bolt and the 911 got demoted to a garage queen. Just saying we haven't done a lot of driving during these times. Sold the Porsche and I am waiting for the Taycan. I have a reservation for the (some call an ugly ducklin) BMW iX. Never owned BMW nor ever wanted one but the iX caught my eye.
I think if you/we wait another year, there will be a lot more EV choices (BMW i4, Karma, Volvo/Polestar, etc..). With EV's, it's not too hard to have a very sporty/dynamic car since you can make the car have a 50/50 weight distribution and the weight sits very low. Is my Taycan worth 4x a Tesla Model 3P or 3x Polestar 2? Not sure - depends on what you're looking in a car? That being said, I still have the Taycan - very hard to part with it lol

Reactions: B61

Evpower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2022, Bolt 2020
Country flag
I think if you/we wait another year, there will be a lot more EV choices (BMW i4, Karma, Volvo/Polestar, etc..). With EV's, it's not too hard to have a very sporty/dynamic car since you can make the car have a 50/50 weight distribution and the weight sits very low. Is my Taycan worth 4x a Tesla Model 3P or 3x Polestar 2? Not sure - depends on what you're looking in a car? That being said, I still have the Taycan - very hard to part with it lol
I won't begin to tell you how many reservations I've canceled and a few I had for quit a long time. I have no problems talking myself out of purchases.
Sponsored