Amount/quality of leather in Taycan

jrmuppet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Volvo XC60
Country flag
Instead of the full leather option, I am adding the Roof Lining and B-Pillar Trims in Race-Tex for $2370. Much better value than the $4310 for the full leather and gives the car a luxury feel.
Sponsored

NYF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (not delivered yet)
Country flag
I changed my order from standard to full leather after comparing a full leather and a used standard interior at the dealership. My concern was how the standard looked after a bit of wear. From previous experience, I know that leather will look good for a long time if maintained properly and may even be repaired. Plastic, not so easily. Plus - I of cause liked the feel of the leather and the stitching.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I changed my order from standard to full leather after comparing a full leather and a used standard interior at the dealership. My concern was how the standard looked after a bit of wear. From previous experience, I know that leather will look good for a long time if maintained properly and may even be repaired. Plastic, not so easily. Plus - I of cause liked the feel of the leather and the stitching.
Excellent decision.

jrmuppet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Volvo XC60
Country flag
Instead of the full leather option, I am adding the Roof Lining and B-Pillar Trims in Race-Tex for $2370. Much better value than the $4310 for the full leather and gives the car a luxury feel.
I changed my mind again and I added back the leather after seeing the difference in person. Almost paid for the deviated stitching too but that is just nuts pricing so passed on it. I still kept the Race-Tex.
Sponsored