ANA 6 recall : dealers not able to apply?

Taycanpwr

First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Omg …a couple of months ?! I don’t think I’m willing to wait a couple of months on this ….ugh
Jeez Porsche get your sh*t together 🤷‍♀️🙄
Sponsored

Windpower

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, BMW X3, Taycan RWD Coffee
Country flag
Last edited:

Taycanpwr

First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag

iipabrewer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Enjoying my 21' Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just bought a very low miles 2021 4s and was supposed to pick it up this week and now they have to hold it until this update happens 😳 wondering if I made the right decision. I traded my 2019 911….hopeful since it’s just software they will get it sorted asap. My car was not part of the seat recall thankfully.
I did the same thing several weeks ago (low mileage 21' 4S). The car is fantastic and I'm anxiously waiting to get ANA 6 in hopes of getting wireless AA and Spotify.

Taycanpwr

First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I did the same thing several weeks ago (low mileage 21' 4S). The car is fantastic and I'm anxiously waiting to get ANA 6 in hopes of getting wireless AA and Spotify.
I’m waiting….but out of town till the 25th so fingers crossed it’s in by then or soon after, so I can get my car. I got the same car you did and I want it lol 🎉

iipabrewer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Enjoying my 21' Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m waiting….but out of town till the 25th so fingers crossed it’s in by then or soon after, so I can get my car. I got the same car you did and I want it lol 🎉
I got mine in SoCal too (?). It's gotta be tough finding your car and having this hold up delivery. The HOLD didn't exist a few weeks ago. It will be well worth the wait.

Giluke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
This is what I see on My Porsche:

Current recall campaigns
Taycan

WP0……………..

There are currently 1 recall notice(s) for your vehicle. (my comment: ANA 6 is specified)

Please schedule a service appointment with your Authorized Porsche Dealer soon.

Schedule a service appointment
I recently went to the Porsche web site and got the message that my car was subject to the ANA6 recall and I should contact my dealer. Got a service appointment online (a mistake!) and took it in today. Sadly, the dealer said they did not yet have the ability to apply the patch. Has anyone had this patch applied yet?
Same here in Atlanta. Dealer asked me to check back week of July 18th to see if they were then able to apply to patch. He was more confident that he'd be able to schedule the update beginning of august.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I have an appointment for the ANA6 update on 26-Jul. Will report back in a couple of weeks.
I also have an appointment next week the 21st.

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
I dropped my car off this week (unrelated to recall), the SA was aware of the recall, but confirmed the dealer doesn't (yet) have the ability to apply the update. Hopefully it's available while they have my so I don't have to make an extra trip 🤞.

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag
I dropped my car off this week (unrelated to recall), the SA was aware of the recall, but confirmed the dealer doesn't (yet) have the ability to apply the update. Hopefully it's available while they have my so I don't have to make an extra trip 🤞.
I had an AC issue and dropped the car off at the dealer. They stated they would take care of the recall as well. I will let you guys know what changes if it actually gets applied.

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Do we know why some 2020s in the US have ANA6 tagged and others don't? My car doesn't show ANA6, although I have my dealer picking it up on 21st to do the update.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
I have an appointment for the ANA6 update on 26-Jul. Will report back in a couple of weeks.
I called my dealer on 21-Jul and was told that the software was not yet available. I called again today to learn that the software IS now available, BUT it cannot be downloaded because the shop computer is not running the latest software. So it's likely that my 26-Jul appointment will be rescheduled. It's hard to believe that Porsche is so disorganized.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I called my dealer on 21-Jul and was told that the software was not yet available. I called again today to learn that the software IS now available, BUT it cannot be downloaded because the shop computer is not running the latest software. So it's likely that my 26-Jul appointment will be rescheduled. It's hard to believe that Porsche is so disorganized.
Unbelievable! Not having the latest SW on their tools seems like they just do not care. More and more disappointed with Porsche.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Unbelievable! Not having the latest SW on their tools seems like they just do not care. More and more disappointed with Porsche.
It's my understanding that this update also requires the PIWIS to be updated, with the update that was released just for this recall. Hopefully they are fixing the flashing software/communications with the car.
Sponsored