Laish

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 s
Country flag
Does anyone else have the Anderson charger. When I first used it it was stuck at 3.7KW charging rate. A quick help chat with anderson and they remotely configured the unit and it went to the expected 11KW. I was happy.

Today I have plugged in and its back to 3.7kw. Another online chat with Anderson and they can find nothing wrong. So my question is does the Taycan restrict the input for any reason. Current outside temp in the UK is about 20 centigrade (68 F) . Car was driven 10 miles to work this morning. Starting battery charge level was 51%. App profile set to direct charging ( also set a work profile to check that with same 3.7kw rate )

Ian.
Sponsored

elberk

First Name
Elber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M5, Kia e-Niro
Hi Ian,
is this the charger you told about in another thread? The thread with the ground error of the Porsche Charger?

Maybe you really have an issue with the wiring, as the second device fails to charge. I would call the electrician that installed the Anderson charger. It looks like he not checked the existing electrical installation thoroughly.

Elber

OP
OP
Laish

Laish

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 s
Country flag
No. That was the porsche charger at home. This is the anderson charger at work. There is nothing wrong with the installation of either system. My company are in the construction industry and have vast experience of electrical installations.
Sponsored