AxelC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S (MY2020) was in shop yesterday and today for OTA module replacement. Originally, I was told that the SW update is not yet released and would need another appointment. It was a very positive surprise to learn that they managed to push the update in already today. Also fixed the rattling door panels and washed the car outside in. ? Oh yes, got Cayenne Coupé as loaner. Just saying to balance a bit the compaints about Porsche’s bad after-sales.
Sponsored

Scotty

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
I'm guessing that Porsche is doing a rolling update with some number of VINs per day or week rather than turning it on for all at once. A pure guess on my part but given the complexity of the update they may want to do the upgrades methodically a few at a time to avoid overwhelming the central group with problems. I'm guessing that each of our vins won't show up as eligible for the upgrade until we receive our email or letter.
Just received a call from my dealer they were notified my 2020 Taycan to receive 2 updates. Scheduled for next week

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Just received the official WMA5 update letter from Porsche GB

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Please let us know how you get on and what new features or bug fixes you spot. I'm in on the 7th.
Will do. Not sure how the update is progressing this weekend. Connect ain’t working at the moment.

sulaiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
my dealer called me and told me there 2 updates for my 21 car
and also there is a recall on suspension they have to check .... also he asked me to take a pic of my wall charger back info

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The pdf says 2020 owners will be notified starting Monday, so I doubt dealers have better info than that right now. The only question is if everyone gets notified, or they stage it.

Staging it doesn’t make that much sense, since scheduling logistics will take care of any concerns about too many at once, and it will just raise questions from people who weren’t notified. But who knows?

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
Received my letter last week, booked in for 29 April. Delay due to replacement car availability

sulaiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
got my 2021 TS back from the dealer

still, no Wireless apple carplay

Porsche is joking for sure :mad::mad::mad:

sulaiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Wow.
So wireless Apple CarPlay doesn't work (at your car) and the whole brand is a joke...
Oke. :facepalm:
when did I say the whole brand is a joke .....cool down and read again and no need to reply thanks
Sponsored