Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
You spelt Wagon wrong. Just saying ;-)
Screenshot 2022-07-10 181235.png
Spelling choice is deliberate, it's a multi-language pun/play on words.

Wagen = German word for 'car' so it can be read as electric car or EV car

Wagen = sounds like the American term 'Wagon' which is in your country known as an 'estate' (I learned this from watching Top Gear UK) so it can be read phonetically as 'EV wagon'

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Spelling choice is deliberate, it's a multi-language pun/play on words.

Wagen = German word for 'car' so it can be read as electric car or EV car

Wagen = sounds like the American term 'Wagon' which is in your country known as an 'estate' (I learned this from watching Top Gear UK) so it can be read phonetically as 'EV wagon'
I stand corrected!

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Who said I EAT the food in the car, I eat it whereever I end up heading to, in this case, at home.
Well I never mentioned eating- maybe your drive-thrus are more sophisticated than ours, I'd even be paranoid about the g-force tolerance of packets of fried food and cups of sticky liquids.

OP
OP
Kayone73

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well I never mentioned eating- maybe your drive-thrus are more sophisticated than ours, I'd even be paranoid about the g-force tolerance of packets of fried food and cups of sticky liquids.
LOL why would I be stupid and drive like a madman when taking food home or to work to eat, I really don't understand what you're imagining how I drive on public roads running mundane errands πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
LOL why would I be stupid and drive like a madman when taking food home or to work to eat, I really don't understand what you're imagining when I'm driving in public roads running mundane errands πŸ˜‚
That is what the PKF3OC function of the frunk is for: Porsche keep food odors out of cabin.

OP
OP
Kayone73

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That is what the PKF3OC function of the frunk is for: Porsche keep food odors out of cabin.
I use the frunk for stuff like soup containers, takeout Chinese food, loose items like groceries and such.

Picking up a burger and pack of fries (the kind of stuff one usually picks up at a drive thru window) in a wrapped paper bag is hardly in danger of exploding in my cabin. πŸ€”

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
LOL why would I be stupid and drive like a madman when taking food home or to work to eat, I really don't understand what you're imagining when I'm driving in public roads running mundane errands πŸ˜‚
My jokey throwaway remark seems to have taken us down an unexpectedly serious rabbit hole...I won't torment you with my imagination of what could possibly go wrong.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
I use the frunk for stuff like soup containers, takeout Chinese food, loose items like groceries and such.

Picking up a burger and pack of fries (the kind of stuff one usually picks up at a drive thru window) in a wrapped paper bag is hardly in danger of exploding in my cabin. πŸ€”
Of course. And you would also loose the benefit of not having to go out of your car.
Ps how do you fix the soup containers in the frunk?

OP
OP
Kayone73

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Of course. And you would also loose the benefit of not having to go out of your car.
Ps how do you fix the soup containers in the frunk?
I usually carry other stuff like shop towels, misc bags, my mobile charging cable in the trunk, I try to arrange stuff filled with liquids so they are wedged between other stuff in the frunk so they don't knock around in empty space... and then of course use common sense and just drive normal and boring (and not take corners at lights at full speed like I'm always tempted to do).
Sponsored