Another reason to love height adjustable air suspension 🍔

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
I freaked out when I dropped a piece of mint between the seat gap and center island lol. Definitely no food in the car.

have to get it out during the ana5 recall,or else it’s unreachable.
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
One of the main duties of my Taycan is picking up takeout and Starbucks. If not for that I’d barely get to drive it.
We don't have any fast food places where you pick up food through the car window near us.

My most frequent use will be driving out into the countryside with my dog for a walk :)

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
We don't have any fast food places where you pick up food through the car window near us.

My most frequent use will be driving out into the countryside with my dog for a walk :)
We’re talking about not bringing a bag of fries in the Taycan and you’ve got your dog in your Taycan? My dog isn’t allowed within 50 feet of my Taycan lol.

However my car is in the wash right now getting a bunch of cornmeal vacuumed off the seats from a pizza box I picked up yesterday.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
We’re talking about not bringing a bag of fries in the Taycan and you’ve got your dog in your Taycan? My dog isn’t allowed within 50 feet of my Taycan lol.
I'm thinking of getting one of these for my faithful companion to ride with me...
Porsche Taycan Another reason to love height adjustable air suspension 🍔 Dog Hazmat Suit

I mean, seriously- the ventilated seats seem determined to suck in every loose hair that floats around the cabin, I fear they'll become clogged with a hairball.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

However my car is in the wash right now getting a bunch of cornmeal vacuumed off the seats from a pizza box I picked up yesterday.
I ordered a Cross Turismo because my dog is my most frequent passenger. I haven’t finally chosen the boot liner yet though. There are quite a few choices from just the Porsche rubber mat to a full washable lining - which is the most likely choice.

We pretty well don’t do fast food here though and if we do the curry restaurant we get a takeaway from is walking distance. Wouldn’t want a lamb Bhuna spilt in the car!

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
I ordered a Cross Turismo because my dog is my most frequent passenger. I haven’t finally chosen the boot liner yet though. There are quite a few choices from just the Porsche rubber mat to a full washable lining - which is the most likely choice.

We pretty well don’t do fast food here though and if we do the curry restaurant we get a takeaway from is walking distance. Wouldn’t want a lamb Bhuna spilt in the car!
I have struggled to find a Value plastic boot liner. Less than £100. Carmats my usual go-to didn't have Taycan boot liners either. Have you any suggestions?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have struggled to find a Value plastic boot liner. Less than £100. Carmats my usual go-to didn't have Taycan boot liners either. Have you any suggestions?
I saw a custom made one but have forgotten where. I am not in any rush to buy since my car is delayed a lot.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
That is what the PKF3OC function of the frunk is for: Porsche keep food odors out of cabin.
If only that were true. My Tesla's frunk was truly insulated from the cabin... no matter how smelly, nothing made its way back in. I find the Taycan's frunk is less so. If I'm driving with food in the frunk, I can still get some smells coming through now and again.

As for the drive-through window being Taycan-level height... not in Texas in the land of jacked-up pickups and SUVs. I'm still a couple of feet below window level.

OP
OP
Kayone73

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag

Man I would not put a pizza box on my leather seat for that reason... and because the pizza grease leaking thru the bottom of the cardboard box. Usually that's what the rear hatch is for IMHO.

OP
OP
Kayone73

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Welcome to life in America. It is pretty much dominated by the drive thru. The lines have only worsened since the start of the pandemic due to greater ability to isolate while picking up food/coffee/etc.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Man I would not put a pizza box on my leather seat for that reason... and because the pizza grease leaking thru the bottom of the cardboard box. Usually that's what the rear hatch is for IMHO.
I know, I was trying to get my 5-year old to get in the car and I wasn't thinking. :headbang:

Luckily no grease but I had to do some extra vacuuming when I got home.

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
I saw a custom made one but have forgotten where. I am not in any rush to buy since my car is delayed a lot.
i just got the Porsche boot liner which they had already installed for pickup. All I had to do was transfer the dog bed from our old cayenne to the new car and dog was just as happy

I have a no food I car rule but nothing stops my dog as that is the prime reason we purchased the cross turismo in the first place

Wakesurfer

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2023 YukonXL, 2024 Macan S
Country flag
Especially on the Cross Turismo, max lift height puts me in direct eyeline of most drive thru windows 👍🏼🍟🍔

PSX_20220710_083029.jpg
NOTHING, and I mean nothing other than a water bottle makes it inside of my car. Anything other than water...........................I take the wife's Mercedes!🤪