TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Another Taycan 4S was delivered at the end of last week in Switzerland. I'm impressed as everybody about the look and the performance. The driving behavior is just breathtaking, or should I say PORSCHE-like. :clap: I'm after 3 days still impressed. Here some pictures to tell everybody who is waiting, that it is worth every second, hour or day in comparison to what you will get. A dream comes true for sure.

IMG_1934 2.jpeg

IMG_1931.jpeg

IMG_1929.jpeg
This looks almost identical to my order...which is currently waiting to ship in Germany. :( Do you have your build sheet?

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
How are the Swiss Taycans doing? About to put away the ski roof box and put back on the Summer tyres for some warm weather cruising

Porsche Taycan Another Taycan 4S was delivered on Friday, 6. March in Switzerland AC39FC59-090E-4266-83CD-726628C0C7BC

PorscheCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo CT
Country flag
How are the Swiss Taycans doing? About to put away the ski roof box and put back on the Summer tyres for some warm weather cruising
Good! Also put mission wheels and summer tyres back on - trudging across A2 infinite roadworks :captain: at pedestrian speeds to reach more tolerant neighbouring countries, ehm..

Porsche Taycan Another Taycan 4S was delivered on Friday, 6. March in Switzerland tempImageYx8iVL

kloisdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
No prob. My one is clear. But I don't know if you really have the choice or if this is a custom-made thing when you wish it in a other color.
It's an option (blue/black) just like the Matrix Headlights, default is Silver.
Sponsored