zurigo

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Another Taycan 4S was delivered at the end of last week in Switzerland. I'm impressed as everybody about the look and the performance. The driving behavior is just breathtaking, or should I say PORSCHE-like. :clap: I'm after 3 days still impressed. Here some pictures to tell everybody who is waiting, that it is worth every second, hour or day in comparison to what you will get. A dream comes true for sure.

Porsche Taycan Another Taycan 4S was delivered on Friday, 6. March in Switzerland IMG_1934 2

Porsche Taycan Another Taycan 4S was delivered on Friday, 6. March in Switzerland IMG_1931

Porsche Taycan Another Taycan 4S was delivered on Friday, 6. March in Switzerland IMG_1929

Last edited:

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Beautiful!

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
That is one beautiful car, so can you do me a favor? Get a new license plate!!:angel:;)

ps - are those the glacier blue led's? They look awesome.

OP
OP

zurigo

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
That is one beautiful car, so can you do me a favor? Get a new license plate!!:angel:;)

ps - are those the glacier blue led's? They look awesome.
Yes. I will change the license plate as soon as I get my private ones. And yes those are the glacier blue led's. And they look not only awesome they are also very bright shining and you think its day light when you are driving during the night. :like::like::like:

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
With the glacier blue headlights, is the rear logo also in a blue tint? I haven’t been able to confirm this. Not too many people have this option currently. I added it to my configuration.

OP
OP

zurigo

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
With the glacier blue headlights, is the rear logo also in a blue tint? I haven’t been able to confirm this. Not too many people have this option currently. I added it to my configuration.
Which logo do you mean exactly with "rear logo"? The PORSCHE logo at the back or which one???

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Which logo do you mean exactly with "rear logo"? The PORSCHE logo at the back or which one???
I was referring to the PORSCHE lettering embedded in the rear glass. I have seen some pictures where this was blue and others where it is clear.

I re-read my question, and yeah I wasn’t clear. Sorry!! Thanks for the response.

OP
OP

zurigo

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I was referring to the PORSCHE lettering embedded in the rear glass. I have seen some pictures where this was blue and others where it is clear.

I re-read my question, and yeah I wasn’t clear. Sorry!! Thanks for the response.
No prob. My one is clear. But I don't know if you really have the choice or if this is a custom-made thing when you wish it in a other color.

pjb

Have same colour on order :like:

Has it got manual charging ports rather than electrical ones ?

Sadly have a long wait, but at least can see what everyone else has & fine tune the order

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Congrats, tell me As DRLs are the blue tint or still white? Just wondering if the extra 400 odd euros is just for the blue plastic bits:)

PS I specified them too

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S (delivery planned end of March 2020), Audi RS4, Audi SQ2, Porsche GT4
Country flag
Another Taycan 4S was delivered at the end of last week in Switzerland. I'm impressed as everybody about the look and the performance. The driving behavior is just breathtaking, or should I say PORSCHE-like. :clap: I'm after 3 days still impressed. Here some pictures to tell everybody who is waiting, that it is worth every second, hour or day in comparison to what you will get. A dream comes true for sure.

IMG_1934 2.jpeg

IMG_1931.jpeg

IMG_1929.jpeg
Very cool. Finally I will get my 4S this Friday morning. Start to counting the hours....

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
I am having mine installed tomorrow. Do you have just have one side attached to a stud? That is, looks like you used the spacer ring (which I have pasted below) that allows for a 240 wall conduit to run inside the wall mount to allow for a plug in box to be hidden inside the unit.

There are three upper holes for attaching this ring to the wall. IF you used the ring, which holes did you use?

Hope this makes some kind of sense.

Here’s the side of the ring that attaches to the wall;

Porsche Taycan Another Taycan 4S was delivered on Friday, 6. March in Switzerland D07F0D3D-426B-447C-B1F7-A96F8699424B
Sponsored