ANRKY AN18 Aftermarket Wheels on Taycan Turbo S

Chowster

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2019 Cayenne E-Hybrid, 2016 911 C2S
Country flag
That looks amazing. I'm still searching for ideal offset values for a flush aggressive stance. Anyone have ET numbers for any of these posted wheels and pics?

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That looks amazing. I'm still searching for ideal offset values for a flush aggressive stance. Anyone have ET numbers for any of these posted wheels and pics?
I came here for exactly this question! I believe the factory wheels have an offset of 60 on the 21" option which is 9.5" wide. If you want to go a bit wider you'd need to accomodate that as well. I had 305's on my other car for traction but I haven't yet had any issues with traction on my Turbo so don't know that I need to add the weight and cost to go wider but I for sure what to push the wheel face out a smidge.

Last edited:

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
I came here for exactly this question! I believe the factory wheels have an offset of 60 on the 21" option which is 9.5" wide. If you want to go a bit wider you'd need to accomodate that as well. I had 305's on my other car for traction but I haven't yet had any issues with traction on my Turbo so don't know that I need to add the weight and cost to go wider but I for sure what to push the wheel face out a smidge.
Taycan 21" is 11.5" wide on rear.

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Taycan 21" is 11.5" wide on rear.
I have 20" on my Turbo as I didn't like the other options so I had only looked at the sticky in this forum section which listed 9.5". I just pulled the manual and see what you're saying now.

Edit from manual:
FA: 9,5J x 21, RO 60
RA: 11,5J x 21, RO 66

Chowster

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2019 Cayenne E-Hybrid, 2016 911 C2S
Country flag
I’m still searching! If I had to guess from photos (I don’t have my car yet), I’d say the rear can come out 10-12mm and the front 8–10mm. But I don’t want to make a $5000 “guess”!!!

eatsleepandship

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
So can you fit a 19x11 with 45 offset on the front if you wanted to go to a staggered look? Is there clearance for that?

Advertisement

SRM Autosports
Advertisement