Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order, Cayenne, Audi Q3 Sportback, Mazda MX5/Miata
Country flag
I would welcome comments and suggestions on my CT 4S build spec before it locks tomorrow

The build code is

PMI5JDB5

Thanks to all
Sponsored

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
Looks really good! Heated steering wheel but no heated seats? While Scotland is toasty compared to Norway I’m not sure I could live without bum heaters. I also find adaptive cruise control very useful.

OP
OP

Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks really good! Heated steering wheel but no heated seats? While Scotland is toasty compared to Norway I’m not sure I could live without bum heaters. I also find adaptive cruise control very useful.
Hi Perski

Front heated seats are standard in U.K. ( I believe ?)
Those on the back will be gripping on so tightly they won’t notice the cold ?

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
Great spec, But, you might as well spend extra spec money on a Turbo

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
This is a great spec. I don't see the point in Sport Chrono for an electric car, and nobody can explain what the special sauce Sport Plus mode gets you vs the Sport Plus chassis mode, but that's up to you ofc.

I have a similar colour combination (Volcano and full black leather) and vaguely wish I'd got Bordeaux leather with black centres. However black leather with the ambient lighting and dark silver accents is still beautiful.

One thing that may not be obvious is that the 21in Exclusive wheels can be ordered in black which to me looks a better fit than the CT design wheels

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMK5PDS5

Anyway great job, looks great as is!

OP
OP

Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great spec, But, you might as well spend extra spec money on a Turbo
Hi Mylam

I agree Turbo residual versus heavily specced 4S residual may make financial sense but only 4S build slots were immediately available to me and you only live once ?
Plus my better half knows that a Turbo is more expensive than a 4S ?

OP
OP

Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is a great spec. I don't see the point in Sport Chrono for an electric car, and nobody can explain what the special sauce Sport Plus mode gets you vs the Sport Plus chassis mode, but that's up to you ofc.

I have a similar colour combination (Volcano and full black leather) and vaguely wish I'd got Bordeaux leather with black centres. However black leather with the ambient lighting and dark silver accents is still beautiful.

One thing that may not be obvious is that the 21in Exclusive wheels can be ordered in black which to me looks a better fit than the CT design wheels

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMK5PDS5

Anyway great job, looks great as is!
Hi Mouse House

Already a bit worried with the black spec that it will be like a hearse so swerved away from black wheels too

Originally planned aluminium inlays and roof rails but my son who has better taste than me dissuaded me as he said “not sporty enough” ?‍♂
Sponsored