Any good pics of the CT4 or 4S in Volcano Grey with 21" wheels options?

Matt W

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Hi, Just about to order a ct4 In volcano grey and I definitely want the 21 wheels but struggling to find some good images. I don’t think the visualiser does the 21-inch Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels justice. These wheels hide the callipers more (I think) than the 21-Inch Cross Turismo Design Wheels and as im getting the 4 opposed to the 4S, I don’t have the red callipers to show off.

Does anyone have any good pics of the ct4 or 4S in volcano grey with any of the 21 wheel options.

Thanks
Sponsored

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
Hi, Just about to order a ct4 In volcano grey and I definitely want the 21 wheels but struggling to find some good images. I don’t think the visualiser does the 21-inch Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels justice. These wheels hide the callipers more (I think) than the 21-Inch Cross Turismo Design Wheels and as im getting the 4 opposed to the 4S, I don’t have the red callipers to show off.

Does anyone have any good pics of the ct4 or 4S in volcano grey with any of the 21 wheel options.

Thanks
Peruse through https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/volcano-grey-taycan-club.724/

OP
OP
Matt W

Matt W

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Perfect, thanks v much.

TC4 T

First Name
TC4 T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Tourismo 4
Country flag

Thanks
Porsche Taycan Any good pics of the CT4 or 4S in Volcano Grey with 21" wheels options? A3BBACB5-21F0-40B6-8B14-3D79C17AB19D

Ash78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here's my 4S in Volcano Grey Metallic with the 21" Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels.

Porsche Taycan Any good pics of the CT4 or 4S in Volcano Grey with 21" wheels options? Taycan

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Any good pics of the CT4 or 4S in Volcano Grey with 21" wheels options? IMG_2181

Too bad that the suspension was set on high!
Sponsored