tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I've looked at so many pics online and each one shows the colour differently. I wonder if anyone has an Ice Grey in the GTA? Would love to see it in person!
Sponsored

ardevd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I've looked at so many pics online and each one shows the colour differently. I wonder if anyone has an Ice Grey in the GTA? Would love to see it in person!
If it means something, I love the Ice Grey color. I was hesitant myself since I hadn’t really seen it in person either. It looks white in certain lighting conditions and grey in others.

OP
OP
tayCanadian

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
If it means something, I love the Ice Grey color. I was hesitant myself since I hadn’t really seen it in person either. It looks white in certain lighting conditions and grey in others.
Thanks ardevd. That's the description of it that I've been reading on the forums. I just wish I can see it with my own eyes. I might need to visit Norway then!

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Here are pictures of mine in the sun, and in cloudy rainy conditions. The color has different undertones depending on the light. There is even a hint of blue hue in certain light. I was debating between Chalk and Ice Grey, and glad I went with the Ice Grey since it is like having a different car depending on the light.

Porsche Taycan Any Ice Greys in the GTA image000001
Porsche Taycan Any Ice Greys in the GTA 67660235754__789DD8F6-5FEC-446E-9EA6-FA7A8143038A.HEIC