porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
I used to be able to charge without issues at a variety of EVGo stations, but since the major software update in April, I haven't had a successful session at any EVGo station, including two that I had regularly charged at previously.

Has anyone here attempted to charge at EVGo recently? What was your experience? I'm particularly interested as they're currently the only network offering >150 kW chargers in my area, and it would be great to be able to take advantage of that.
Sponsored

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
I used to be able to charge without issues at a variety of EVGo stations, but since the major software update in April, I haven't had a successful session at any EVGo station, including two that I had regularly charged at previously.

Has anyone here attempted to charge at EVGo recently? What was your experience? I'm particularly interested as they're currently the only network offering >150 kW chargers in my area, and it would be great to be able to take advantage of that.
I've always been able to charge and any charger other than EA units. maybe there is a problem with your evgo account.

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag

I used one by accident a few weeks ago (my first charging session with the new car; missed the EA station 100ft away). Worked w/o problem, but not very fast (< 50kW?).

OP
OP
porsche_coyote

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
I've always been able to charge and any charger other than EA units. maybe there is a problem with your evgo account.
Not an account issue, as I have been able to charge both my i3 and my wife's e-Golf at the same stations with the same account.

SeanY

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordering 2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I charged at the EVgo station in UCLA on last Saturday. The first try didn't work and the second worked. I used the mobile app. It was 175kw, so charging was really fast but the cost was almost twice of the EA.
Sponsored