Any roof racks that don't need roof rails?

vonsh

First Name
itai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
I made the mistake (?) to get a CT without the rails. Are there any roof racks that can carry a box that people would recommend that could fit the CT (without rails?)

Thanks!
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I made the mistake (?) to get a CT without the rails. Are there any roof racks that can carry a box that people would recommend that could fit the CT (without rails?)

Thanks!
Do you have a panoramic roof - if not no dice for either rails or roof transport system?

On the saloon if you have the roof (provides the anchor points) then you can definitely can add cross bars from Porsche (Porsche Roof Transport System), Thule, others to which you can then add a box, cycle carrier, skis, canoes etc..

https://content3.eu.porsche.com/pro...c=product&pr=9138FF493FD7543DC12579810049F224

For the CT and ST you need to have the rails which I think can only be factory fitted unfortunately.

Check with your dealer.

OP
OP

vonsh

First Name
itai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Do you have a panoramic roof - if not no dice for either rails or roof transport system?

On the saloon if you have the roof (provides the anchor points) then you can definitely can add cross bars from Porsche (Porsche Roof Transport System), Thule, others to which you can then add a box, cycle carrier, skis, canoes etc..

https://content3.eu.porsche.com/prod/pag/tequipment/TeqFinder.nsf/TeqFinder?ReadForm&ba=Taycan&ma=PCGB (RL)&sp=1&bt=J1&mo=Taycan 4S Cross Turismo&ka=Transport und Schutz&co=30&ac=product&pr=9138FF493FD7543DC12579810049F224

For the CT and ST you need to have the rails which I think can only be factory fitted unfortunately.

Check with your dealer.
Thanks

I have the CT with panoramic roof. I realize now that I can’t get the Porsche system. Has anyone here had success with an after market solution ? Suction cups? Looking for something that we would use once a year. Does not have to look good. Just not damaged the car and hold a box

thanks

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag

Thanks!
I'm still waiting for my CT and consciously did not order rails. I have the monkey bars in my garage waiting for arrival more patiently than me. :)

SeaSucker Roof System

SteveLev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 992, AMG A35, Volvo XC40
Country flag
Have a SeaSucker rack that I used on the glass of my Targa. Worked great for carrying my skis to the ski hill.
Porsche Taycan Any roof racks that don't need roof rails? B0137E5B-75DB-4805-B43F-31D710ACDD58

OP
OP

vonsh

First Name
itai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Thanks all. Very helpful forum.
Sponsored