Any Taycan Owners in the South Florida Area?

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2021 Mini Cooper S, 2019 Raptor
Country flag
I’m in Tequesta. Not getting my 4S until early January if the schedule doesn’t change again. Are you a member of the PCA? We have breakfast meetings in Tequesta.
Hi Jeff - I live on the river in Jupiter and am currently up in GA for the rest of summer/fall and heading back to Jupiter in the next two weeks. I used to belong to PCA but stopped. I have owned 5 911's and a Macan GTS. my Taycan has been sitting at home in Jupiter since July. I know that PCA used to have their breakfasts at Gallery Grille. Are they still be held there? I eat there almost every Saturday & Sunday when I am in town.

KT

terryS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Bentley GTC
Country flag
I'm a snowbird in Stuart. Had my car for about 15 months and love it
Porsche Taycan Any Taycan Owners in the South Florida Area? IMG_20210922_134138159

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Jeff - I live on the river in Jupiter and am currently up in GA for the rest of summer/fall and heading back to Jupiter in the next two weeks. I used to belong to PCA but stopped. I have owned 5 911's and a Macan GTS. my Taycan has been sitting at home in Jupiter since July. I know that PCA used to have their breakfasts at Gallery Grille. Are they still be held there? I eat there almost every Saturday & Sunday when I am in town.

KT
Hi Keith. I also live on the river , north fork. The breakfasts are at the Jersey Diner in TequestA on the first Saturday of the month. I like Gallery Grille better, but it is easier to line up all the Porsches in the parking lot at the Diner. I saw a white or chalk Taycan today on Indiantown with Mission E wheels -but I guess it wasn’t yours if you are out of town.

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Keith. I also live on the river , north fork. The breakfasts are at the Jersey Diner in TequestA on the first Saturday of the month. I like Gallery Grille better, but it is easier to line up all the Porsches in the parking lot at the Diner. I saw a white or chalk Taycan today on Indiantown with Mission E wheels -but I guess it wasn’t yours if you are out of town.
Oh I see you have different wheels.

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag
Because land customs were closed, my Taycan could not go there in 2020. I left on Monday and arrived in North Miami on Tuesday. I attach the result of the trip for your information;
Porsche Taycan Any Taycan Owners in the South Florida Area? EAE67D02-BB54-4647-B5FC-BF2F2D6AF54B

Socks

First Name
Candi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
Near Pinecrest inMiami. I don’t see many around here.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

BluBaby

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Did you get your car from Porsche Naples?
Yes. They were very nice to deal with. No pressure at the time I ordered or paid for it. I understand their Saturday breakfast is great. Ordered in mid-August and delivered 3rd week of November.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Yes. They were very nice to deal with. No pressure at the time I ordered or paid for it. I understand their Saturday breakfast is great. Ordered in mid-August and delivered 3rd week of November.
Me as well. Hands down the BEST dealer my family as ever dealt with Porsche or non-Porsche. Even the Bentley dealer couldn't hold a candle to their service/support. Saturday brunch is icing on the cake and I'm there at least twice a month.
Porsche Taycan Any Taycan Owners in the South Florida Area? IMG_3047
Sponsored