Any Taycan Owners in the South Florida Area?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Yep Wellington Florida…went through Champion in Broward. Luv the car…hate the rattling noise coming from the passenger somewhere…very annoying…this weekend driving to Naples on 80 West around Clewiston area I thought my car was gonna fall apart with he rattling noise. Anyone know whats the deal?
Do you charge anywhere on that East-West route on 80? To my knowledge there is nowhere to charge on EA between Collier/75 and Palm Beach.

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Do you charge anywhere on that East-West route on 80? To my knowledge there is nowhere to charge on EA between Collier/75 and Palm Beach.
There is an EA at Cobble Stone Village, Royal Palm Beach….pretty far west of West Palm off of Okeechobee Blvd., not sure if that helps.

Basebull7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You’re correct. Nothing between wellington and I-75 on 80 west. The next bank of EA is Collier Blvd and I-75 at the Walmart. I’ve charged there quite a bit and it’s actually perfect.

cobblestone village is directly across from Royal Palm High s
school.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
You’re correct. Nothing between wellington and I-75 on 80 west. The next bank of EA is Collier Blvd and I-75 at the Walmart. I’ve charged there quite a bit and it’s actually perfect.

cobblestone village is directly across from Royal Palm High s
school.
Found it. I have used the Collier walmart location as well and it's great.

tykon4s

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Welcome Christian…Tom from Lauderdale by the Sea here…I’ll be looking for that beauty on the roads in FLL. Is that a Champion car? Porsche of West Broward?
Hi Tom…had to drive up to Porsche West Palm Beach to get it actually. Already got it tinted and wrapped the door handles, so when you look for it - it’ll be a little easier to recognize lol.

Chrome delete around the windows is next…

Porsche Taycan Any Taycan Owners in the South Florida Area? 9E6354D9-FA33-4F68-9B1E-A51F6BC53BBF

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi Tom…had to drive up to Porsche West Palm Beach to get it actually. Already got it tinted and wrapped the door handles, so when you look for it - it’ll be a little easier to recognize lol.

Chrome delete around the windows is next…

9E6354D9-FA33-4F68-9B1E-A51F6BC53BBF.jpeg
Nice job, Mission Es look great on white. Did you see the thread with the radio controlled Taycan at Macys for $39? You have to get one, it’s the mini me version of your ride.