Jsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats! Looks beautiful. I’d be happy to get together at some point for an event.
Sponsored

dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Have any of you done a PPF wrap and/or ceramic coat? Curious who you all would recommend in the DFW area?

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Have any of you done a PPF wrap and/or ceramic coat? Curious who you all would recommend in the DFW area?
I did! PPF on the front clip and ceramic everywhere. Came out beautiful. The shop I recommend is owned by Houston Orona who has been wrapping my cars for years. Best in DFW IMO. You will see nothing but high end cars in there getting the business.

Porsche Taycan Any Taycans in Dallas/Ft Worth TEXAS? IMG_0173

Porsche Taycan Any Taycans in Dallas/Ft Worth TEXAS? tempImageCsiTpA

24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Porsche Taycan RWD, 2024 Audi SQ5 Prestige
Country flag
An old thread, but thought I’d revive it. Just got my 24 RWD Neptune T on Jan 13.

Prior to this I’d never seen any T variant on the street and I’ve now seen 3. Saw 2 today on Denton Tap in Coppell. An Ice Gray, not sure of variant as it turned off into a Dickie’s before I caught up to it. And a white RWD. I was driving next to the RWD and tried to give a thumbs up/wave, but the woman driving never even looked over at me. I thought a little odd considering how few of us there are and Mustang GT owners will honk, wave, give thumbs up to other GT drivers and there’s a million of them lol.

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I will be in Plano for a meeting on Tuesday morning in my CT4s. I am doing a Denver - Bartlesville - Plano - Houston - Wichita - Denver run next week to see a bunch of clients so figured I would enjoy the open road since the weather is supposed to be mild for the the first three-fourths of the week.

If I see another Taycan while in the metroplex I will be sure to wave.

Singh623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
If you see a white 4S with blue rims, that'll be me! I'll wave haha
Sponsored