Anybody show off their Taycan at Monterey Car Week?

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
Boss had a Porsche test drive event invite for Saturday so I tagged along with her. Disappointingly they only had a Taycan RWD available for the drive but that did provide the boss with enough data points to stick with ordering a 4S. The drive itself was good but short, through some local winding roads, led by the guy who runs the Porsche track school. Saw a bunch of Taycans on the street - wondering how many of the gang here turned up there? ?
Sponsored

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Boss had a Porsche test drive event invite for Saturday so I tagged along with her. Disappointingly they only had a Taycan RWD available for the drive but that did provide the boss with enough data points to stick with ordering a 4S. The drive itself was good but short, through some local winding roads, led by the guy who runs the Porsche track school. Saw a bunch of Taycans on the street - wondering how many of the gang here turned up there? ?
I was at the Werks Reunion on Friday but parked in the Corral, not there for judging. There was one Taycan (a Turbo S) there for the concours. I saw another Taycan there, a Mamba Green 4S.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Next time in Carmel you and the boss should try this with the Taycan when you get a chance
Porsche Taycan Anybody show off their Taycan at Monterey Car Week? trip-uploaded_image-0c5bfde9-4d34-4d35-8f32-f18671addb1e

OP
OP

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Next time in Carmel you and the boss should try this with the Taycan when you get a chance
trip-uploaded_image-0c5bfde9-4d34-4d35-8f32-f18671addb1e.jpg
Is that Highway 1? Road looks familiar to what I once ran on during Big Sur marathon.

OP
OP

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes it is. Its really fun with the proper machine
Cool! That's actually the road I have in mind where I want to take the missus's Taycan during a weekend early morning and see what it can do.
Sponsored