Anyone doing European Delivery on your Taycan?

Passifier

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN TURBO in production - (Tesla S-SOLD), Cayenne, MB 300 SUV
Country flag
I asked and actually had plans to go to Germany or Atlanta as my second choice but both are not an option at this time. My car is in production with shipment on March 15 and delivery 4/24. Really wanted pick it up but “no such luck” . Order is for Turbo.

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
I asked and actually had plans to go to Germany or Atlanta as my second choice but both are not an option at this time. My car is in production with shipment on March 15 and delivery 4/24. Really wanted pick it up but “no such luck” . Order is for Turbo.
Same here. We had a huge trip planned to pick it up and then.....let the air out, not happening.

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
We do not have the same charge port here in Europe, so Porsche need to develop a adapter to convert the dc fast charger! Same thing when we got the BMW i3, no euro delivery

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
We do not have the same charge port here in Europe, so Porsche need to develop a adapter to convert the dc fast charger! Same thing when we got the BMW i3, no euro delivery
Exactly what they told me in Atlanta however there are adapters but apparently they don’t want to risk using that yet...
Sponsored