Anyone else invited to take survey to be part of Porsche Council?

991carreradriver

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2016 GT3, 2020 Durango RT
Country flag
I received an email from PCNA/PAG inviting me to complete a survey to determine if I was a candidate for the Porsche Council. This was framed to be a limited group of folks that PCNA/PAG relies upon to mine data for future cars, wants, desire's etc. I completed the initial survey and received an email later indicating my acceptance to this "special" group. After a couple of weeks, I received my first survey invitation, which I completed. Don't get me wrong, this is a marketing play to be sure, but the questions were sound and not sales oriented.

Curious, is this another over the top PCNA marketing plan or something worth my time. Let me know.

I am posting here as the Taycan is my most recent purchase.
Advertisement

mikeva

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base
Country flag
I've done this for a couple of years now ... have no idea why I got to do it twice.... survey's have ranged from what I would call 'good' to what I would definitely call 'fluff'..... FWIW, I participated in a similar program for Lexus.....

dan

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I also got the invite and have been wondering the same thing. I love that Porsche is willing to listen and solicit feedback this way. Hoping it results in action.

Evpower

Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, 2022 Taycan at Emden port 11/15/2021.
Country flag
Unsubscribed from it.

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Never head of it but it sounds cool. :)

If there's swag involved, even better.

Silveral

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Recently asked to participate and joined. So far an average survey, but I like the idea that in some form I can let Mother Porsche know what I like or dislike, knowing that they can just say Meh to my opinion....

Reactions: dan

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2019 e-Tron, F250 Powerstroke
Country flag
I'm also on the "council" and received my first survey a couple of days ago. I don't know what Porsche actually intends to do with the information they're gathering but the survey was kind of fun to fill out and didn't take much time so I don't see any big down side to answering a few questions every so often.

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement