Anyone else on here collecting on Tuesday ?? :)

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
:clap::clap: Hi forum friends !

So it appears to be happening. Porsche officially have all my money :CWL: and collection day is this Tuesday !!!!!!!!:rock:

Like many of you- the long wait (although vastly quicker than many) has given me too much time. Ive been dinking with not only spec, but actual model, colour and god knows what else along the way. I then had a miniature melt down when we had a highly unusual spate of dodgy types in the town I live in, all in a short space of time so I very nearly got cold feet and considered cancelling. I have pretty much driven myself nuts going round in circles during the wait !! Waits are not good for over-thinkers or control freaks , and Im sadly afflicted by being both!:CWL:

Its too late now as I don't suppose Porsche will be giving mew back all those squids without a very uncomfortable conversation..... so I am due to pick up Tuesday at Mid Sussex ... if any of our forum goers are also picking up, would be super cool to give you a knowing nod !

My nerves, frustrations and headaches have now given way to child like levels of excitement ..... and I am hoping the massive hole blown spectacularly (over specced 4S ST) into my bank account will be worth while when I pick up the mamba green, adventure seeking dog-carrier !!!!

It will be so cool to be part of the club ...... Ive been having lots of fun finessing my play list for the drive out..... :)))))))

Cant wait to post pictures .... do be prepared for some dog in boot spam :involve:

For any of you waiting I hope that your wait isn't too painful. I wish child like excitement on you very soon !!!

( now watch the universe make my car vanish, disappear, blow up, or have an issue 5 mins before or after pick up:CWL: ) xxx
Sponsored

maximumpanda

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
na
Country flag
Should be picking up toward the end of the month, but congratulations.

My partner has made a rule of no taycan talk at home because of how much I've gone back and forth over it.

I feel like I've gone way out of bounds as I sign myself up to be a glorified Chauffeur for our dog XD.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
:clap::clap: Hi forum friends !

So it appears to be happening. Porsche officially have all my money :CWL: and collection day is this Tuesday !!!!!!!!:rock:

Like many of you- the long wait (although vastly quicker than many) has given me too much time. Ive been dinking with not only spec, but actual model, colour and god knows what else along the way. I then had a miniature melt down when we had a highly unusual spate of dodgy types in the town I live in, all in a short space of time so I very nearly got cold feet and considered cancelling. I have pretty much driven myself nuts going round in circles during the wait !! Waits are not good for over-thinkers or control freaks , and Im sadly afflicted by being both!:CWL:

Its too late now as I don't suppose Porsche will be giving mew back all those squids without a very uncomfortable conversation..... so I am due to pick up Tuesday at Mid Sussex ... if any of our forum goers are also picking up, would be super cool to give you a knowing nod !

My nerves, frustrations and headaches have now given way to child like levels of excitement ..... and I am hoping the massive hole blown spectacularly (over specced 4S ST) into my bank account will be worth while when I pick up the mamba green, adventure seeking dog-carrier !!!!

It will be so cool to be part of the club ...... Ive been having lots of fun finessing my play list for the drive out..... :)))))))

Cant wait to post pictures .... do be prepared for some dog in boot spam :involve:

For any of you waiting I hope that your wait isn't too painful. I wish child like excitement on you very soon !!!

( now watch the universe make my car vanish, disappear, blow up, or have an issue 5 mins before or after pick up:CWL: ) xxx
Have a fab-u-lous day and experience in sunny Burgess Hill! Looking forward to see the pics 📸

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Congrats, hopefully the sun is out so you can see Mamba Green in all its glory.

Yskasliggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Awaiting delivery of my CT4
Country flag
Congratulations! I am not too far behind you, I had an email from the dealership today to say the car is on its way and they will be able to give me a delivery date tomorrow. Can't wait! My wife has also banned be from talking about the Taycan and I think I have watched every single video on youtube related to a Taycan even if its how to screw the valve caps on!

PA4022

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf R Estate, 205 GTI, Taycan ST 4S
Country flag
Congratulations, have a super day.

I'll be picking up my Mamba 4S ST from Bristol on Thursday so look forward to hearing about your experience which will probably raise my excitement levels even further!

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
Thanks so so much you utterly lovely bunch !!!! Ive been sat on the drive with it reading the manual and just staring at it with love hearts coming out of my eyes!! Ive been sniffing up that gorgeous new car smell !!!! :))) I am going to post piccies to prom it happened asap !!! xxx Thank you. This forum makes me smile so much. Never had such a soft spot for people I've never met before !! :CWL: :involve::clap:

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Thanks so so much you utterly lovely bunch !!!! Ive been sat on the drive with it reading the manual and just staring at it with love hearts coming out of my eyes!! Ive been sniffing up that gorgeous new car smell !!!! :))) I am going to post piccies to prom it happened asap !!! xxx Thank you. This forum makes me smile so much. Never had such a soft spot for people I've never met before !! :CWL: :involve::clap:
Aww you got it!

Congrats and go drive that thing.

Manuals are for reference when something doesn't work and the forum search is broken 🤣

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
Congratulations!!! Ohhh soooo worth the wait, right?? I haven't even worn perfume since I got the car because I don't want anything to interfere with that fragrance!! And I'm not a New Car smell lover, but this one really needs to be bottled! I'm gonna scour for pics of yours in case I missed them.

As soon as I muck my car up on my own maybe I'll let my mutts take a little ride... I'm just not there yet :). Haven't even given one of my kids a ride yet 🤣 .
Sponsored