Anyone else with this issue ? Car would not charge at all at different stations

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
I took delivery of a CT4S 3 weeks ago and it’s been in the shop for a week already. The car would not charge at all at different stations - had to call a tow truck on the way back from my very first trip. The dealer could not get it charged either and had to order some parts for replacement.
Anyone else had this issue ? I’m really concerned about the reliability of the car.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I took delivery of a CT4S 3 weeks ago and it’s been in the shop for a week already. The car would not charge at all at different stations - had to call a tow truck on the way back from my very first trip. The dealer could not get it charged either and had to order some parts for replacement.
Anyone else had this issue ? I’m really concerned about the reliability of the car.
That's pretty awful and I think a first. It is almost as if no one road tested or charged the car since leaving the factory.

So no AC or DC charging possible? Must be a fundamental issue at time of delivery.

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's pretty awful and I think a first. It is almost as if no one road tested or charged the car since leaving the factory.

So no AC or DC charging possible? Must be a fundamental issue at time of delivery.
i had no problem charging AC at home over the three weeks nor did I encounter any issue on the way to my trip at three different charging high speed stations. It happened on the way back… imagine with my girlfriend (pregnant) and her 6yr old daughter on a Sunday when everything is closed ?.

aside from this very unfortunate experience the car is clearly incredible.

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well I hoped never have to come back on this post but apparently the dealer is holding my brand new car a bit longer.
The part is no available until mid January.
2 week ownership and expecting 2-3 months wait. Lucky me ??
Sponsored